The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Side Skirts

Geo

Hi all,

I have a set of veilside side skirts(Replicas) for sale, there brand new. Decided not to put them on car after i got them DOH! All they need doing is cut, fitted, and painted.

Will post some pics later. Looking for £250, delivery is free(Amtrak) So you will need to sign for them.

Any takers??

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much Sir. Pleasure doing business with you. Car looked really nice. Jurgen once again delivering high quality cars at good prices.

Hope you have a good time in Las Vegas.....try not to spend all your money on strippers and hookers...save some for the gambling...oh and maybe the trip home!!

Cheers

G

Thank you very much Sir. Pleasure doing business with you. Car looked really nice. Jurgen once again delivering high quality cars at good prices.

Hope you have a good time in Las Vegas.....try not to spend all your money on strippers and hookers...save some for the gambling...oh and maybe the trip home!!

Cheers

G

No probs mate, was good meeting a fellow Soop owner. Hope you get all your stuff sorted for the meet, would be nice to see the Soop in action. I'll be skint when i come home from vegas, but hey it'l be worth it. woohoo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.