New oil filter and oil change with mobile 1,

Original rear spoiler now fitted,

Momo race stearing wheel,

Space saver spare wheel,

ABS,

Power stearing,

Air con,

Electric drivers seat,

Electric folding mirror drivers side, n/s not working but there is a cliking coming from it when powered.

CD player.

Slight damage to underneath of rear spats but nothing that cant be fixed.

Imported by myself 3 months ago so only 1 uk owner.

MOTed till 31 July 2007,

Taxed till 31 Jan 2007.

Very very fast and tidy car. Real head turner, but there again arent all supras.

£9000

Bristol

Contact James on 0117 3309821 - 07932671922

New Cam belt fitted by http://www.swzparts.co.uk

Lowered the price to £9000 may part exchange for n/a plus in the region of £6000 ish cash depending on n/a.

MORE PICTURES IN MY GARAGE.

id personally say the bumper is fine mate, its the spoiler thats the problem, it looks daft on what otherwise is a standard looking car, IMO. Put it back to standard or a trd one and the car will look much better.;)

Yeah i agree on the spoiler but its how it came from Japan. If i replace it with another and it has different space for holes on boot i will be left with four holes on boot lid or i will have to fill them and spray boot lid. What ever i decide it will cost me money and then reflect in selling cost.

I was considering a bommex front end and replacing the spoiler and getting it all sprayed up to make the car more appealing. Its what i would have done if i was keeping her. But the cost would push my asking price up to around £9500 and i think that would be to high and it will never sale. Who knows if it doesnt sale soon i might just keep it and do it all for myself.

I was considering a bommex front end and replacing the spoiler and getting it all sprayed up to make the car more appealing. Its what i would have done if i was keeping her. But the cost would push my asking price up to around £9500 and i think that would be to high and it will never sale. Who knows if it doesnt sale soon i might just keep it and do it all for myself.

You don't have to get a front bumper, maybe just a front splitter.

Flog the trd strut brace and that should cover the cost of having the holes in the spoiler filled in.

Another thing, what is the sock like thing wrapped around the ps reservoir.

No idea why there is a sock thing on the power steering. It came like it, But have checked and there isnt a leak there or anything. No one i know can figure out why its there so we've just left it on.

• 2 weeks later...
I would not replace the front bumper or replace the front splitter, all I would do is have the original splitter sprayed white to even the car out.

When it came from Japan it had been sprayed white but was peeling and looked awfull so i peeled it all of and sprayed it black again. I was advised against respraying it white by martin at MK4 Store.

Toyota supra RZ 95 (M) Rare 6 Speed manual Twin Turbo in white,

Speedo reads 94692km 1100 of which are miles

Delimited top end converted to MPH,

Apexi super air flow converter,

Turbo timer,

Blitz Boost controler,

Boost gauge,

HKS super dragger exhaust,

HKS dump valve,

HKS induction kit,

17" Gardu 5 spoke alloys,

New Denso Iridium power spark plugs,

New oil filter and oil change with mobile 1,

Original rear spoiler now fitted,

Momo race stearing wheel,

Space saver spare wheel,

ABS,

Power stearing,

Air con,

Electric drivers seat,

Electric folding mirror drivers side, n/s not working but there is a cliking coming from it when powered.

CD player.

Slight damage to underneath of rear spats but nothing that cant be fixed.

Imported by myself 3 months ago so only 1 uk owner.

MOTed till 31 July 2007,

Taxed till 31 Jan 2007.

Very very fast and tidy car. Real head turner, but there again arent all supras.

£9000 ovno

Bristol

Contact James on 0117 3309821 - 07932671922

New Cam belt fitted by http://www.swzparts.co.uk

Lowered the price to £9000 may part exchange for n/a plus in the region of £6000 ish cash depending on n/a.

This is a great looking car and amazing to drive and it could all be yours for only £9000 ovno.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.