The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rays volk racing 19" alloys

cookci

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope these wheels get bought by someone whos actually going to use/enjoy them rather than sold on for profit... which is not what this "club" is about.

Well seeing as the people selling them are not club members and didnt offer them for sale to club members I think your coment is pretty pointless Bobbeh. And if I buy them and sel them on or keep them for myself, it is absolutely no business of yours whatsoever.

No, I was honestly going to pull away from the sale and let the young man have them but fuck it - now I will definitely buy them.

Of course you were :lol:

Col, I'm not arguing with ya, I understand why you would be pissed and Im not saying you shouldnt get them, if the guys selling and you called and told you first you can have them theres no reason why they shouldnt be yours, end of story.

Like I said - whatever I do in a private sale away from the forum is absolutely no business of yours whatsoever. Now, if you want to preach about the morals of who should sell to whom go and do it to someone who actually gives a fuck. :)

Col, I'm not arguing with ya, I understand why you would be pissed and Im not saying you shouldnt get them, if the guys selling and you called and told you first you can have them theres no reason why they shouldnt be yours, end of story.

Then dont post a statement telling me that I should not be buying things to sell on. That really pisses me off.

CJ, I didnt even mention your name in my original post. All I said is I hope they're bought who's actually going to enjoy them.

Well seeing as the only two people involved were me and the young lad and I am a trader and he isn't, I would say that it was fairly obvious who your comments were aimed at. Wouldnt you?

case closed, have spoke to cj and have sorted things, he's a lovely guy from al the threads i've read and he's always got a supra a bargain prices so don't put the man down.

excuse all the begging in this post.lol

I am not a lovely man, I am a horrible bastard - so stop suck-holeing :D :p

Well seeing as the only two people involved were me and the young lad

According to this thread, you only mentioned that you'd phoned after this guy said they were his.. whats to say 10 others didnt do the same yet not chose to post on here about it I/we dont know. I remember when I got my wheels off B3any many moons ago I contacted him pretty much straight away to grab them and posted later.

Like I said, if you called first and were told they were yours, then as any sale goes, they should be yours and if fat controller is happy about the sitaution after your conversation thats even better :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.