rays volk racing 19" alloys

cookci

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, why?

I rang this morning and Steve wasn't in all day and nobody else could deal with it. I left my CC details as a deposit on the wheels to hold them until he came in tomorrow and they agreed to do that.

i rang him on his mobile and they're delivering them down to kettering, i think it is, well as close to southend as pos.

i literally rang them at 9 this morning, spoke to steve at first and got all the details, he then went out and i rang him on his mob to discuss further and said i'll take em.

i rang him on his mobile and they're delivering them down to kettering, i think it is, well as close to southend as pos.

i literally rang them at 9 this morning, spoke to steve at first and got all the details, he then went out and i rang him on his mob to discuss further and said i'll take em.

Well they had better have a bloody good explaination tomorrow then as they charged my card and agred that they were sold to me - and that was at 08.30 this morning. :mad:

I will speak to them first thing and find out what is going on :(

i asked him if he wanted a deposit and he said no?

come on cj, you grab all the bargains, just let a 20 year old kid scrapeing the money together to get these av em. pleeeeeeeeeeease

Ok, so before I go mental on the phone tomorrow let me get the story correct. Steve has agreed to sell you the wheels and the deal is done - despite the chaps there telling me that Steve wasn't in all day and taking a CC number off me as a deposit.

Is that about it?

i'm not sure mate but all i know is steve said to me that they're mine, i did speak to numerous people about the wheels,offsets etc, but only steve was anyhelp, i asked steve if he could save them for me whilst i check all info and if he wanted a deposit, he said thats fine and i also told a guy at the shop that i'll definatly take them.

i'm not sure mate but all i know is steve said to me that they're mine, i did speak to numerous people about the wheels,offsets etc, but only steve was anyhelp, i asked steve if he could save them for me whilst i check all info and if he wanted a deposit, he said thats fine and i also told a guy at the shop that i'll definatly take them.

You do know that there are 3 Steves working there and the main guy was not working today.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.