The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Non-Turbo Auto

Marc T

Right then guys its time for me to sell my Supra...

Non-Turbo

Auto

Silver

"L" REG

81,000 Miles (Everything is converted to Miles)

12 months MOT

3 months Tax

Lovelly condition inside & out

Standard

All bits & bobs complete i.e Toyota tools etc...

£3,400

Ha ha.... Yes the one in the backround is mine... Although it did used to be MJTs....... When it was standard lol...

This is a nice clean example, and is owned by my best mate Marc... All the work has been carried out by Me/MkivStore..

I have replaced the suspension with nice OEM black struts, as we had an advisory from the MOT.. but if you give Marc full asking price, Ill put on some Yellow billies for you FOC....

Ha ha.... Yes the one in the backround is mine... Although it did used to be MJTs....... When it was standard lol...

This is a nice clean example, and is owned by my best mate Marc... All the work has been carried out by Me/MkivStore..

I have replaced the suspension with nice OEM black struts, as we had an advisory from the MOT.. but if you give Marc full asking price, Ill put on some Yellow billies for you FOC....

sorry, still learning about supras here,, what are billies, are we talking shocks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.