The mkiv Supra Owners Club

T88 tubby on ebay

JamieP

Surely a proper setup is around that though right mate? Decent fueling, engine management, new injectors and rail, FMIC if you don't have one. Not sure of course!

I know there's been loads of threads around pricing though. Voo's done hers and it's £3k and she's got all the fuelling and stuff to do yet - she has budgeted another £3k me thinks. ;)

I know there's been loads of threads around pricing though. Voo's done hers and it's £3k and she's got all the fuelling and stuff to do yet - she has budgeted another £3k me thinks. ;)

Well from traders on here you can buy a fuelling kit (inj, fail, extra pump, lines etc.....) for about £800. EManage and harnesses around £500. Then turbo, manifold, wastegate, downpipe and the lines ??????? It helps alot if you can do the work yourself and are able to map. If not you can get the EManage fully mapped for £200-300. And the fuel kit, EMange and turbo stuff if all bought 2nd hand will bring the price down even lower.

My install before i started changing things and adding to it was about £3100 and that's fuelling with 780's, T66 turbo EMange and mapping.

Nice, yeah my turbo side/manifold was 2nd hand while the rest was new. I have to admit that the fuelling kit was WAY over priced for what i got. Knowing what i do now i bet i could do the fuelling for less (£200 maybe more less).

The main problem with a single as your about to find out Darryl is that things change and you want to upgrade ALL the time. About 10 mins ago bought my AEM 3.5bar Map sensor and 4ch CDI :D In the UK you'd pay about £350+ for the 2 while i just paid a shade over £150. Just gotta look for these things :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.