I'll batter the lot of you!!

Mike

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im up for it but no-ones at my calibre.,

youre just not nuts enough :)

you've said some weird stuff on here and seem to be weirdly open for a public forum, but I actually think your probably alright and a bit pissed, so that's not much fun any more.... :rolleyes:

Shut it you dozy b@stard!

im up for it but no-ones at my calibre.,

youre just not nuts enough :)

J/M I'm a dozey bastard??? pot kettle and all that

And Pneumoni your caliber relates to a small fucked thing thats benn well fucked and then fucked again...(best i can think of with all the drink) So fuck off..(thats gonna get me some points)

you've said some weird stuff on here and seem to be weirdly open for a public forum, but I actually think your probably alright and a bit pissed, so that's not much fun any more.... :rolleyes:

actualy mate,youll find the realy sensitive stuff is in members only ;)

ive only been realy aggresive in off topic :)

yer twat. :D

not bad !!

but not strong enough !! get in ma belly.

You were bullied at school and nobody likes you.. you smell of wee and you shit the bed..And thats just what we know from your posts on here:p ... You like shit music (although i like it too) and you can't even keep a woman cos you blow ya load and then she ignors you:p (how am i doing so far??)... this is all in jest so don't get me banned you fuckwit muppet..P.S I love you:blink: (now i know i'm pissed)..

You were bullied at school and nobody likes you.. you smell of wee and you shit the bed..And thats just what we know from your posts on here:p ... You like shit music (although i like it too) and you can't even keep a woman cos you blow ya load and then she ignors you:p (how am i doing so far??)... this is all in jest so don't get me banned you fuckwit muppet..P.S I love you:blink: (now i know i'm pissed)..

ive never shit the bed !! that was peanut butter on toast and i fell asleep :(