The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Present ideas for a boy.

Charlotte

ok, take him on a shopping spree, tell him his (or rather your budget) and buy him some more clothes? bit girly i know.... god i wish u were my sister... infact no, scratch that idea cos ive seen your pic and i like it :D :eyebrows:

tut tut hope your not flirting otherwise her 8 foot boyfriends gonna come and beat you up.

Driving lessons then!

How come he doesn't drive?

Ermm my mum has got him some lessons already. Basically because he went to boarding school, went awol, then has finally come back into the fold and is getting back on his feet now.

If anyone is thinking of sending their kids to private school, don't do it!

Here is a good starting place.

http://www.bankslyon.co.uk/mont_blanc.php?start=30

Having not long ago had my 21st, i wouls suggest getting him something he can keep for ever. My favorite present were limited edition montblanc cuff links. The have rock from the mountain in them :)

Another popular thing would be a money clip. He maybe to young for it now, but will appreciate it in years to come!

Dog-tags? Does he live in a particularly rough area?

Sorry I just don't get the whole dag-tag / army fasion thing. If I or anyone I knew for that matter, wore them, I /they would be in line for some serious piss taking. :eyebrows:

I must be getting old at the grand old age of 28. :(

Well no, I'm thinking more they are very trendy at the moment. Plus I got him a bangle for his 18th so I'm stuck on the jewellery thing.

Pirate jewellery is very 'in' too. Maybe I'll get him a skull and cross bones type necklace thing.

I say don't go with the dog tags precisely because they _are_ fashionable. If you want something nice / engraved that he can keep, use, display, how about a crystal beer tankard, engraved. He won't be embarassed of something like that, this time next year, and he can still use it.

Here is my list of ideas

1- pump action air rifle with the reg valve super glued shut

2- a weekend trip to Amsterdam ( plus rucksack full of tissues/lube)

3- PSP

4-Xbox 360

5-huge big box of fireworks

6-stripper ( of the curvy sort )

7-Tag Heuer watch

I like the way you think.... should Charlotte trot out a 'what should I buy my boyfriend' thread September time next year, could I ask you supply this list again...?! :D

I like the way you think.... should Charlotte trot out a 'what should I buy my boyfriend' thread September time next year, could I ask you supply this list again...?! :D

:rlol:

oh and...

Get him a breitling watch

if she happens to have a spare couple of grand that'd be a great idea lol