The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Present ideas for a boy.

Charlotte

Ok my little bro is going to be 21 on Sunday and I need ideas for a present.

I was thinking maybe some kind of silver dog tags/bangle with engraving type thing. I suppose I could get cufflinks but that's a bit boring no?

Is that a good idea?

What do boys like? Bearing in mind he doesn't drive.

Help!

That's what I thought, and I'm expecting lots of love from him for a few years yet.

Hmmm. He's into hot rock chicks and music. Maybe some gig tickets?

Yeah that would be good but youd have to get 2 of course so he can take a mate along. and if you have no budget how about a limo to get him there? ;)

That's what I thought, and I'm expecting lots of love from him for a few years yet.

Hmmm. He's into hot rock chicks and music. Maybe some gig tickets?

Mmm Depends if you know what he likes...

Personally i think 'Boys and their Toys!!!' - so anything electrical - excluding any nasal trimming device.....

Errr the only thing coming to mind is an electric knife - its all this talk about hovis;)

Hope you can think of something....

Well Mike and I are going to a few in November so I suppose I could bring him along. But I want him to have something to keep sort of thing.

Get him a breitling watch, if that fails then how about a couple of games for his games console if he has one, or a dog tag chain would be good like you mentioned earlier, or some gift vouchers maybe?

Errr the only thing coming to mind is an electric knife - its all this talk about hovis;)

They've all got hovis on the brain. :) Personally I like a nice french stick. ;)

Creative MP3 player?

Rich:)

You mean like put some music on a mp3 already for him, that's a lush idea. Not sure he'd be too impressed with Cindy Lauper though. :)