The mkiv Supra Owners Club

went to a strip club for the first time last night!!

supra-lover

:blink: oh my god this was an eye opener,,, i was sooo drunk and me and 5 of my mates was doing all the pubs along the seafront, then decided to go to Bentleys,, (i have never been) Christ i soon sobered up when i got down there,,we sat down and this gorgeous blond with just a tiny thong on sat on my leg and started talking to us,,for some reason my mates roped me into having a private dance with her :innocent: they was too shy so i said yep I'll do it ha ha it was the most horrible thing I've done, I'm not used to not being able to touch and it was a killer:d she was soooooo gorgeous. once i did it the boys had a go while i was at the bar chatting some tie girl up :) she wouldn't give me her number:( so i had a private dance with her instead ha ha it was a pukka night but there was a few dirty old men in there:eyebrows:

And how much was each dance then ? ;)

I went to a club in 'dam - I had a nice dutch leggy blonde specimen doing her stuff for me - cost 30 Euro's. And you're right about the "Touching being a No-no."

I asked why she does it - and she said the money's is good and she get's off on teasing the men.

Ha ha, did this on my stag night.

Such a b*ll ache not being able to touch.

There was another stag night there & they started taking pictures of one of the girls. I already knew pics was a no no, so before the 'manager' came over I sold them a disposable camera.

The 'manager' came over with the heavies and basically said hand over the camera or he'd break their legs.. so they gave him the camera I'd just sold them & kept the pics ;)

The club just got pics of my ar*e!!!! Hope they didn't get them developed :eyebrows:

Ha ha, did this on my stag night.

Such a b*ll ache not being able to touch.

There was another stag night there & they started taking pictures of one of the girls. I already knew pics was a no no, so before the 'manager' came over I sold them a disposable camera.

The 'manager' came over with the heavies and basically said hand over the camera or he'd break their legs.. so they gave him the camera I'd just sold them & kept the pics ;)

The club just got pics of my ar*e!!!! Hope they didn't get them developed :eyebrows:

:rlol:

I went to the Sheffield Spearmint Rhinos ages ago. this bird came up to me in a thong and nothing else :p and says do you want to have a dance, i assumed (being naive) that she meant like, on the dancefloor, so i said yes!

Oops :blush:

LOL :rlol: Thats the funniest thing i have heard today cheers mate :D

I went to FYEO in bournmouth and refused point blank to anything otherwise I knew i would have to fight my way out of the gaff and the doormen were massive, besides that i was the driver that night and they let me in for free so i didnt think that getting chucked out would look to good or grateful for them letting me in

I've been there - it's a top way to round off a stag-night. We got a table right under the pole-dancing stage, so there was always lithe young ladies round us. Fantastic.

you said it :)

Indeed.

Why are things like this always said by girls who've probably never been in a strip club? They are normally the nicest clubs you can go in - clean, well maintained, and policed by gorillas who'll tear your arms off for stepping out of line. So everything stays nice and friendly.

Anyway, there's no such thing as a "dirty old man", just a "man" ;)