I do feed my cat, honest!

Burna

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is one of my little monsters :D

Excellent,,, you have a Tortie too

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg I love cats as well. They are nothing like what non cat lovers say. They are very loving, and they always comfort you when you you're feeling down

Very true. If the wife is really down after a bad day at work, Apple won't leave her alone, she will keep jumping up for cuddles

Wow, so you could get locked up if your cat eats a red Squirrel :blink:

So how do you tell your cat that Grey is OK but Red is bad :innocent:

By their accent,, teach the cat to rip apart anything with a yank accent, this way the reds with the english accent will be unharmed, and can go on its merry way collecting nuts, while the nasty grey gets to meet very pointy teeth and sharp claws

Burna why dont you invest in some collars with bells on they dont completely stop the slaughter but do slow it down i allways had cats until i met my wife who turned up with an Alsation, a tom i had (complete with a great big pair of furry balls) was a killing machine, it came to a head when the f****r killed a young seagull and tried to drag the poor half dead thing in through the cat flap, enough was enough, seriously cats and british wild life dont get on they dont discrimate between what we class as vermin they kill song birds, squirrels (red or grey their not bothered), voles, field mice, frogs, toads etc all these animals have a tough enough time with humans never mind our pampered pets, try a bell or better still 2 or 3 on the same collar

• 4 months later...
Local curry house will serve that up for you Burna ;)

You must be eating at some real dodgy places mate! The ones down here win awards for cuisine :p While I've got hold of you why the hell aren’t you down for the Dragonball? I promise I want won't do my Jeremy Clarkson on the euro tunnel train again if you come :innocent:

yum did u cook it?

No but I did have cow, pig, deer, and chicken instead tonight. Why is it that we will happily eat some meats and not others? Squirrel may be tasty but I have never heard of someone trying it.