The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I do feed my cat, honest!

Burna

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe a rat would actualy be a better pet, at least they dont spray there scent all over you,.

like all cats do that, they might as well piss on you,

cats arent loving animals - they only love you whilst you feed them.

LOL, my cat most certainly does not spray her scent ;) She crosses her legs if it is raining outside and absolutely refuses to go in the house - which is good as it means I rare have to change the litter tray ;)

As for rats not spraying their scent... err... They just tend to constantly let out little weeps of urine where the walk and little lovingly crafted currents on you. I used ot live with a guy in University that had a rat called Spud, used to handle him all the time then noticed how much he pissed on me and anybody else that handled him!

Cats are very loving ;) A lot of people don't like them as they are bloody minded and only come when they want to - I actually admire that quality in an animal ;) Not so bloody needy.

As for your cat Burna mate - proper mouser that one :D:D Has to be pretty tough to take out a squirrel too, seen one cornered before - they are no pushovers.

Thats a proper cat Burna, most of these city folk don't know what cats are capable of :tongue: :p

My cat (when I lived on a farm) used to bring back a rabbit a night during spring/summer. Those that it didn't eat got eaten by us :)

It also caught a few mice/birds/rats per week. It was actually better at retrieving shot birds/pests than our Golden Retriever!

Does she not get ill? I mean being used to domestic food and the like?

She eats something she's caught nearly everyday so her digestion must be used to it, we do worm her a lot just incase.

As for your cat Burna mate - proper mouser that one :D:D Has to be pretty tough to take out a squirrel too, seen one cornered before - they are no pushovers.

She's a tough one alright and has the scars to prove it, infact she just growing fur back from where the vet had to shave her because of a nasty bite. Also she had a bite on her face that the vet reckons was a rat bite :blink:

My lil cat, MJ, keeps bringing things home too, mostly mice, which he eats, and always leaves the heart and liver ( i think), hes not too fond of the taste of moles, so catches them and lets them go in the house, buggers to catch and keep hold of they are, really strong!

He occasionally brings home baby rabbits too, which he munches in about 5mins, and is always bringing home big bloody rats, which he just leaves by the food bowl.

my other cat, sybil, is 18 and cant be arsed doing anything apart from eating and sleeping!

Here's some pics of Mj, hes got a tail like a squirrel!

one of sybil too, the oldie :)

Known as the gentle giants, NOT lap cats but my female is affectionate, to date KILL Seagull (bigger than the cat), Frog (very messy), Doormice (Loads), Normal Birds (Can`t tell as the cats have been busy), Bat (Alive and handed to me for examination)

Weasel or Stoat stunned (I thought it was dead - then it came to life and was really aggressive)

OK Cats are Killers but not always !

:p :cool:

Known as the gentle giants, NOT lap cats but my female is affectionate, to date KILL Seagull (bigger than the cat), Frog (very messy), Doormice (Loads), Normal Birds (Can`t tell as the cats have been busy), Bat (Alive and handed to me for examination)

Weasel or Stoat stunned (I thought it was dead - then it came to life and was really aggressive)

OK Cats are Killers but not always !

:p :cool:

Wow always wanted a maine coon, a seagull tops it for me lmao

maybe a rat would actualy be a better pet, at least they dont spray there scent all over you,.

like all cats do that, they might as well piss on you,

cats arent loving animals - they only love you whilst you feed them.

Can tell you never had a cat

None of my cats do that :blink:

Nope neither do mine

well its not just the spraying,. if the cat/when the cat rubs its cheeks ( face ) on you its scenting you up via its glans.

you can't smell this

Does she not get ill? I mean being used to domestic food and the like?

so thay say, most cats eat a small amount of wildlife as part of their diet,,, not in Burna's case tho,,,, she wants to eat everything lol

One of my cats brought back a baby rabbit, we only noticed when we opened the back door one morning and there it was on the door mat. Thing is, the front end was eaten and left the rear, it looked like the rabbit had dived into the mat and got stuck halfway :D

Then the dog got it and finished it off :eek: Left a bit of tail, that was it.