The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Desperate – J Spec Brake Pads Needed – Anyone???

dandan

Guys,

I need some brake pads for a J spec urgently. Got a friends Supe here for a pre MOT check over (MOT is Friday) and the pads are wafer thin and the braking is sh!te. I’ve never worked on J spec brakes before, mine are UK but I think it’s fair to say these have had it! The lining on these ones is about 2mm thick.

Does anyone have any pads spare – second hand ones will be fine if there’s any life on them at all.

Main priority is front pads, rears would be an added bonus.

Also I’m in Gloucestershire area (postcode GL3 2SH); if you’re within 40mins or so drive then that’ll be perfect. (Postage could be an option but would need to be next day so not ideal).

Please let me know ASAP.

Many thanks in advance.

Dan

I have a brand new set of chris wilsons fast road pads for the back, he sent me the j spec ones but i wanted the uk spec ones, i was gonna email him and ask if i could send them back, not sure how much they cost just for the back pads, but if you want them make me an offer, as an added bonus i live in Gloucester ;) in postcode region GL2 so cant be far from you

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.