The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Rear spats and AVS alloys ( soon)

Voo51

Hey,

I will be selling my rear bumper and OEM rear spats, also my AVS 18inch alloy wheels and tyres. The wheels are a little kerbed, if any one requires closer pics thats fine, but they could be refurbe easy.Good tread on the tyres.

Heres some pics;

I am just debating when to sell them, would anyone be interested?? I am not sure how much they are worth though.

Thanks for looking

Vicki

Right, its offers guys, honestly, i have no idea how much they are worth!! Im going to bodyshop on monday afternoon to book the car in to get everything removed so they wont be available for a little while, but, i have the front bumpumper, the front spolier unit, rear bumper, the rear spats and wheels for sale, i am undecided whether to sell the side skirts yet.

Not if they're original Toyota, no. If they're orignal Toyota, they're a bit more.

:edit: Do a search on spats in the Parts for Sale section - skirts and spats have sold together for a lot more than that in the past!

May be worth more to other people but not to thrifty old me :p I will have to pay for them to be sprayed black on top. I only payed £200 for OEM skirts, that included being sprayed black and fitted :D

As I said in my PM Vicki they will be worth more to someone with a red car as all they have to do is fit them. I'm sure you will get a higher offer, if not then give me a shout :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.