The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Adjustable Cam gears

JamieP

I have some Titan ones in the post, as I too was told to go with the 5 bolt design. Unorthadox, Titan and AEM seem to have adopted this as the way to go. I could have sworn I have seen some piccies of HKS 5 bolt ones somewhere though. Edit: Looks like there are some ugly looking GReddy 5 bolt ones too ;)

I have some Titan ones in the post, as I too was told to go with the 5 bolt design. Unorthadox, Titan and AEM seem to have adopted this as the way to go. I could have sworn I have seen some piccies of HKS 5 bolt ones somewhere though. Edit: Looks like there are some ugly looking GReddy 5 bolt ones too ;)

Yes you are correct, the HKS ones you have seen are the universial self fit ones which you have to cut and tap into the OEM cam gears. Not a bad idea, but titan are weh better.

I wouldnt do that either - stay with the 5 bolt design ones. AEM and titan are the way to go here.

agree with what martin has said here, i'm about to buy some cam gears soon too, i'm going with titanmotorsport ones :) :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.