The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possible FMIC group buy

CJ

I have permission from the mods to see if there is any interest in a group buy for the 4" THICK FMIC made by XS-Power

I have just bought one of these intercoolers and I also had one on the Blue Bullet. Greg also runs one on his circa 800hbhp Single car and we are /were both very satisfied with the performance.

They are 600mm X 300mm X 100mm ( 4 INCHES THICK !!! ) and to my mind represent superb value for money.

The cost of these delivered to your door is just £149.00. This is the FMIC only and does not include any hard pipe kit.

If you are interested, please list your names below.

Will you be getting back to us regarding a hard pipe kit of any sort CJ (with silicon couplers, clips, replacement header tank even?)

I'm sure the numbers would rocket up if it was some sort of complete kit...

I refer the honourable gentleman to post number 4 :)

not much of a group buy if u ask me, have another word with them. see link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/24x12x4-INTERCOOLER-DSM-SUPRA-600x300x100-FRONT-MOUNT_W0QQitemZ8066673561QQihZ019QQcategoryZ72205QQcmdZViewItem

tell me if link doesn't work

Well, thats the price I have been given. If you would like to negotiate with them then please go ahead my friend. :)

Yarse im interested. Sounds a bit too cheap though? Considering a lot of other places are charging like 500 quid. Will this be a fair bit better than my stock smic?

Id also need the pipes and stuff to plub it in.

I can ask them to charge more if it makes you feel better :D :p

If you have an old flakey SMIC, then this will perform better. If you had a new SMIC then I would think that would be better than this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.