The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pristine Gunmetal Facelift Supra

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

this car is immac and a genuine 33000km car only 20000 miles one owner from new and available for private import but its not cheap at £14500.

thought i post on here if your interested pm me or email [email protected]

spec late model 1996 RZ-S

sports exhaust

19 inch alloys

genuine veilside bodykit

the rest of car is standard and is classed as a grade 4.5.

its not a cheap car but its a pristine well maintained low miles car

Lovely car, but I reckon its rather pricey. A while ago, about a year, a user called Mad R was selling his facelift, 44K miles met. grey supra, just like this one for £7.5K. That had lovely grey leather. Okay, it didnt have the wheels or the front, or the side bits.

I like the car, but I would remove the bumper, side bits, as they are little too max power. If it was standard, then I would give £9K for it, but £14.5K ?? no way. Your in a mint VVTi league now.

Just my opinion, and obviously I hope he gets as much as possible for it, business is business.

SBK

hi guys thanks for the input but i cant do anything on the price of the car hence why i havent bought it and only offering it as private import.

the car is very expensive in japan.

have a look at dealer add on pic car is 1.98 mill just at the shop nealy 10k with out leaving the courtyard.

this is a mint immac car and you pay for what you get.

9k doesnt even get the car out of their yard lol

Are prices of mkiv tt facelifts going up in Japan ? I just feel that 14K is so dear for this car. Im not an expert, but keep an eye out on the prices as I plan to buy myself another Mkiv tt auto facelift at some point.

If they are that dear in Japan, then Im shocked.

SBK

Are prices of mkiv tt facelifts going up in Japan ? I just feel that 14K is so dear for this car. Im not an expert, but keep an eye out on the prices as I plan to buy myself another Mkiv tt auto facelift at some point.

If they are that dear in Japan, then Im shocked.

SBK

The price for that car is ok !?

Your living in cloud cookoo land if you think your going to get a car that nice for less...

This guy Matt R who apparently sold a car almost the same a year ago must have been stupid or it was an NA

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.