The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19" Axis Hiro's For Sale

keron

I have a set of AXIS HIRO'S for sale....19". 9.5 rears, 8.5 fronts, apparently clear uk brakes :D , in silver with polished deep dish's. The polished lips will need rubbing down as some of the lacqer has gone werd! so about an hour on each rim will sort it out....(elbow greese!)

anyway they are without tyres but i can offer the buyer 2 rear michelin pilot sports (275's) with are nearly new for an extra £60 for the pair.

im looking for £650 for the rims....(£1400 new!!)

thank you

keron

They look frikking gorgeous mate. However, will they clear my arches on Eibach and Bilstein setup? ;) Can you possibly add tyres, decent rubber or are you all out? Cheers.

yes should clear the arches as i had the same setup....tyres i can get you the rears for £60 as stated at the top....i can try and get frontf for the same money just depending on availability..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.