The mkiv Supra Owners Club

For Sale Tt 6 Speed

Twin Turbo Jim

Toyota supra RZ 95 (M) Rare 6 Speed manual Twin Turbo in white, approx 58000 miles, Delimited, Apexi super air flow converter, Turbo timer, Blitz Boost controler, Boost gauge, HKS super dragger exhaust, HKS dump valve, HKS mushroom induction kit, 17" Gardu 5 spoke alloys, New Iridium power spark plugs, New oil filter and oil change with mobile 1, Bioplane rear spoiler, Momo race stearing wheel, Space saver spare wheel, ABS, Power stearing, Air con, Electric drivers seat, Electric folding mirror drivers side, n/s not working but there is a cliking coming from it when powered. CD player. Imported by myself 3 months ago so only 1 uk owner. MOTed till 31 July 2007, Taxed till 31 Jan 2007. Very fast and tidy car. Real head turner, but there again arent all supras.

£9300 ovno The price is negotiable so open to sensible offers. May part exchange for N/A

Bristol

Contact James on 0117 3309821 - 07932671922

New Cam belt being fitted by http://www.swzparts.co.uk next Friday

Lowered the price to £9000 but no offers, may part exchange for n/a plus £6000 cash.

Think its the colour that puts people of, white seems only popish in Japan.

I know what you mean. White isnt one of my favourites but ive seen a couple with the right kit look amazing. I was considering puting a better bumper and uprated suspension on to sweeten the deal but not sure if its worth spending money to make less back.

i totally disagree with the colour statement - i LOVE white supra's and I know a lot of people on here do too..

Its just fierce competition at the moment - theres a LOT of supra's for sale, and the asking prices are dropping considerably.

i totally disagree with the colour statement - i LOVE white supra's and I know a lot of people on here do too..

Its just fierce competition at the moment - theres a LOT of supra's for sale, and the asking prices are dropping considerably.

Very much agreed, white Supras can look amazing when kitted properly:)

New Cam belt

New Oil filter and oil replaced with Mobile 1

New Denso Iridium Spark plugs

MOT until the end of July 07 And taxed until end of Jan 07

So serviced and on the road all for £9300

A good price for a excellent car and the piece of mind that its been serviced and looked after.

Cam belt fitted by http://www.swzparts.co.uk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.