The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mmmm...i fancy this

JamieP

when i get one ill bring it along to a meet and show you guys what a well setup cosworth can do:D

Cool, I'll look forward to seeing the engine go bang :D

Seriously tho, we know what they can do they run them at TOTB and some are bloody quick. I really cant see Supra owners suddenly wanting to sell their cars for one tho ;)

Jamie, lucky you, can I work for you doing some kinda work so I get coverage too :)

It's nice, but unless you keep it utterly spotless, you'll lose money hand over fist- if it was me I'd be looking for a cherished RS500 instead. I'd be scared to use this RS Cosworth.

Id keep it spotless (well danial would).. i dont care about losing money on it.. i just want a very clean one for keeps.

Had a chat with the wife and ive agreed to wait till we move house, at least then ill have a bigger garage to keep it in.

And your right im best waiting for a nice RS500;)

it is nice and lets face it the if it wasnt for the cossie then alot of us wouldnt have fast cars now ;) they pushed cars further than anyone IMHO and created the first affordable car with super car performance :)

the pics must have been taken before the big brakes were put on?? he says its got 360mm brembos but under 18's they should really fill the wheels but they look more like oem brakes to me?

Sod the missus just buy it jamie :)

Stu lives up the road from me an his car is spotless in every way but i would reconsider buying it, I used to be an RSOC Member but as you probley already know these cars aren't the most reliable even if its had a full engine rebuild.:(

I would give the engine 6 months of every day abuse before she goes BANG compaired with a soop of 6 years of abuse and the engine will still be sound lol:d :D