The mkiv Supra Owners Club

oem skirts and spats

D8MOA

i have these in white, 1 skirt has a small crack and both skirts have been repaired at the front i only noticed when i looked inside them! i wanted to keep these for when i get my black uk next year but if i get offerd a good price i may take it to clear a bit of debt and get my currant supra up and on the road

offers on a pm please

this is what ime thinking, i have some silver oem skirts and spats on the cheap TT ive just brought, i considerd pxing them for standerd parts plus ££ but i duno! arnt i the lucky 1 with 2 set of skirts and spats :p

ill swap them for an exhaust bracket, my old spark plugs, lowering springs and the change out of my dash :D deal?

this is what ime thinking, i have some silver oem skirts and spats on the cheap TT ive just brought, i considerd pxing them for standerd parts plus ££ but i duno! arnt i the lucky 1 with 2 set of skirts and spats :p

ill swap it for a set of honda alloys that dont fit on a supra.. hows that? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.