The mkiv Supra Owners Club

An absolute bargain

CJ

It looks as if the car I bought here will have to be sold as I just do not have the time or space to get things done and finished.

I have viewed the car and it is ace. The engine is clean enough to eat your dinner off and somebody is going to get a bargain if they buy this car. Please do not come to me offering less than I paid as I would rather keep it until I have time to finish it then sell it on at a good profit :D

If anyone is interested, please PM me an offer. ;)

You're a bastard :D I'd have loved the mrs to have had this but as you know, too late now. Does sound like a bargain for someone

Sorry Lee :( I really wanted to complete this and probably would have kept it as a runaround but the start of a new job next week and me buying a single turbo car has meant my (now limited) time and money will go towards the other car.

You are right though, it is an absolute bargain. :)

you have 2 chances of selling the supra to me now. one is bob and the other is all.

i was gonna offer a bit more after checking my finances last night, but i've changed my mind now :)

No problem old chap. If you can find a cheaper Supra in the same condition then you can have mine for free! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.