The mkiv Supra Owners Club

black supe... slough

JamieP

Yeah just gotta run her in right now. I tell you slowly building the revs to 3.5K is killing me. And the first night i bring her home i have an Aristo, Golf GTI and GSXR600 all want to race :cry: What a cruel world.

yeh but revenge will be sweet with your ammo under that hood ;)

Question is....fcuk how it goes (for now) how does the beast sound?

You just gotta love the sound of that wastegate going. The exhaust is maybe a tad too loud, just means i have to carry headache tablets with me :D

Does this mean its finished James? :nana:

I don't really think it'll ever really be finished but back on the road? Oh yes. Just running her in now before i can get her mapped all the way.

You just gotta love the sound of that wastegate going. The exhaust is maybe a tad too loud, just means i have to carry headache tablets with me :D

I don't really think it'll ever really be finished but back on the road? Oh yes. Just running her in now before i can get her mapped all the way.

James we need pics matey....PICS :D

See as Jamie knows this is my dilema. Do i post pics now or do i wait till it's run in and fully mapped and i have a power figure?? Decisions decisions.

would be nice to have pics now....all these months of anticipation of your single conversion.....:innocent:

once it mapped and set up then we can have a set of dno printouts etc....go on James, you know you want to :D

Well i started to write out the new spec and after finishing one side of A4 i stopped. Then a phone call tonight means there may be yet another modification, which of course leads to yet another in turn. I did put a new picture in my garage but it doesn't give too much away :D

Car will hopefully be fully mapped Friday :clap: Then i can have a go at blowing thee stock autobox up. Shouldn't take too long :D

Well i started to write out the new spec and after finishing one side of A4 i stopped. Then a phone call tonight means there may be yet another modification, which of course leads to yet another in turn. I did put a new picture in my garage but it doesn't give too much away :D

Car will hopefully be fully mapped Friday :clap: Then i can have a go at blowing thee stock autobox up. Shouldn't take too long :D

Your such a tease :p