The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apologies to (nearly) everyone

michael

I'll keep it fairly short, firstly I'm sorry for coming across as being miserable, I'm not actually as grumpy as I seem.

Secondly apologies if my saracastic 'comedy' has offended anyone, I get in the zone sometimes and end up getting carried away. I forget that normal people can be sensitive beasts.

I'll make an effort to stop correcting spelling mistakes, it's not fair or funny when I can't spell myself, plus I'm sure it makes people feel bad sometimes. Sorry about that.

I'm trying my best on the 'Repost' thing.

I made friends with PaulE today.

I'll be honest, there are still people here I don't like and a trader or two that I'm not keen on, I'll try to bite my tongue.

I can't promise any of the above will be permanent things, I might go off on one again but I'm trying for 48 hours of good behaviour for now....

Apologies to 99% of you, the rest are arseholes :innocent:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll keep it fairly short, firstly I'm sorry for coming across as being miserable, I'm not actually as grumpy as I seem.

Secondly apologies if my saracastic 'comedy' has offended anyone, I get in the zone sometimes and end up getting carried away. I forget that normal people can be sensitive beasts.

I'll make an effort to stop correcting spelling mistakes, it's not fair or funny when I can't spell myself, plus I'm sure it makes people feel bad sometimes. Sorry about that.

I'll be honest, there are still people here I don't like and a trader or two that I'm not keen on, I'll try to bite my tongue.

I can't promise any of the above will be permanent things, I might go off on one again but I'm trying for 48 hours of good behaviour for now....

good fella ;)

i respect statements like that - i hope im not amongst your naughty list ;)

Michael,

you've got a cracking sense of humour mate keep it up:d

I look foward to those dry, whitty comments that wind certain people up all the time and make reading this site worthwhile for those like me that agree with and enjoy what you write:D

Bollocks to the rest of 'em.

Paul

Michael,

you've got a cracking sense of humour mate keep it up:d

I look foward to those dry, whitty comments that wind certain people up all the time and make reading this site worthwhile for those like me that agree with and enjoy what you write:D

Bollocks to the rest of 'em.

Paul

you say that, but he hates you too.... ;)

you a good guy in person.always up for chatting.think its a yorkshire thing.everybody has different sence of humour.i know i laugh at things you not supposed to laugh at.and things thats supposed to be funny aint that funny.

you cant expect everyone to like you.if you dont get on with anyone just keep out of there way.

you the unnoficial club photographer lol

dont worry if people dont like you.

it's all cool here. never found anything that was wrong and you have as much right to say and do what you want as next one :D

always liked your style of humour. sarcasm or ironic humour is a plus with me.

i'll do the spelling mistakes for you, if it helps.

so long as i don't fall in the 1% arsehole category j/k.

Hello. You forgot your , after secondly :innocent: :D

I want an appology for the time I spent wandering around Elvington looking for you, getting sent on wild goose chases, and not answering your phone! :p

I was annoyed about that, would have liked to have met you - sadly I couldn't be bothered to carry my 10ft wide phone around the place and by the time I'd been found you had gone :(