The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anteater Chris Moyles

Supragal

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they was even worse:eyebrows:

Your joking,.. arn't you!

Mark and Lard are the only DJs, maybe even media celebrities that don't take themselves seriously and have no problems with making fun of themselves too.

Classic cuts - Pure genius.

What made me PMSL was when they played a track or artist they didn't personally like and would end buy saying something like:

Mark: Well,.. that was awful.

Lard: yep, sickening. I’m absolutely appalled by what I’m hearing...

Mark: Oppps, sorry listeners. Me and Lard where just having a private conversation.

That was '50 Cent' with '21 Questions'.

Mark: Anyway Lard, You were just telling me how your gran wasn't charged OAP rates on the bus last weekend going into town. Thats so unfair..

I think Sara Cox is a bit of a looker. Chris Moyles (IMO) is not. Although I think they're both good on the radio.

I did like Mark and Lard in their day, I reckon Chris M is the best DJ I've ever heard. Not everyone's gonna agree with that and I know he winds some people up big time, but there you go....

Your joking,.. arn't you!

Mark and Lard are the only DJs, maybe even media celebrities that don't take themselves seriously and have no problems with making fun of themselves too.

Classic cuts - Pure genius.

What made me PMSL was when they played a track or artist they didn't personally like and would end buy saying something like:

Mark: Well,.. that was awful.

Lard: yep, sickening. I’m absolutely appalled by what I’m hearing...

Mark: Oppps, sorry listeners. Me and Lard where just having a private conversation.

That was '50 Cent' with '21 Questions'.

Mark: Anyway Lard, You were just telling me how your gran wasn't charged OAP rates on the bus last weekend going into town. Thats so unfair..

nope cant stand them as soon as they come on the radio went off, if they was that good some one would have snapped them up either for another station or TV not heard or seen anything of them since. I thought when they left the radio might have a chance of staying on but they got replaced with another pairs of twats:rolleyes: