The mkiv Supra Owners Club

diats there a bitch!!!!! who's on one????

supra-lover

I just cut out as much fat and salt out of my normal meals as possible. Feel much better for it.

Don't drink fizzy drinks, threw away the deep fryer, don't make chips, avoid ordering them, changed oil to Olive oil when possible, eat more salads and fruit.

Stopped buying snacks like crisps, cakes etc. Don't ever fancy chocolate anyway.

It's easy when you're used to it.

I just cut out as much fat and salt out of my normal meals as possible. Feel much better for it.

Don't drink fizzy drinks, threw away the deep fryer, don't make chips, avoid ordering them, changed oil to Olive oil when possible, eat more salads and fruit.

Stopped buying snacks like crisps, cakes etc. Don't ever fancy chocolate anyway.

It's easy when you're used to it.

VERY TRUE...i want to have some crisps now as it goes but i'm not ha ha

It's odd, but when I eat the crap I used to, I just hate the taste and feel really rotten inside. (McDonalds, ready meals, KFC, Pizzas)

Me too. Particularly with Pizzas or KFC. I try not to bother but have done a few Dominos when visiting 'er indoors.

I am guilty of McDonalds a couple of times this week, but no fries or milkshake. Just a quick chicken sandwich ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god this thread has depressed me! :(

I'm constantly fighting with my weight, good luck to you all it's real easy to put on but a bitch to get rid of.

I have to get back on track! MrHanky and I have been on holiday this week and we have been bad bad bad! Choccy, crisps, takeaways etc.

I have just decided whilst typing this that I am going to lose another stone before Santa Pod!

Off to the junk room now to find my weights and ab cruncher :D

Oh god this thread has depressed me! :(

I'm constantly fighting with my weight, good luck to you all it's real easy to put on but a bitch to get rid of.

I have to get back on track! MrHanky and I have been on holiday this week and we have been bad bad bad! Choccy, crisps, takeaways etc.

I have just decided whilst typing this that I am going to lose another stone before Santa Pod!

Off to the junk room now to find my weights and ab cruncher :D

it certainly isn't easy my friend,,i feel like i'm going to die rite now, in so much pain :) i hate running lol