The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mistubishi GTO

GeordieSteve

Advertised for a friend:

Mistubishi GTO Twin Turbo MK2, 1994 / L-Reg, Black. ?4495 This is a 3ltr V6 24valve twin turbo 6-speed GTO with approx 340bhp.

Taxed until end of February 2007, MoT'd for a year.

This car has covered only 2600miles on its fully re-conditioned engine.

Both turbos were also re-conditioned at the time of the new engine installation. As you would expect, new pumps, belts, pulleys, tensioners, plugs, filters etc etc were also fitted at this time. A new clutch was fitted about 18months ago.

The car as standard has 4WD, 4WS, 6-speed box, electric windows, electric mirrors, Air Con, Electric drivers seat, twin air bags, tinted glass, adjustable steering column.

Modifications as follows.

Toad cat1 alarm immobiliser, 18" 5-spoke alloy wheels, fitted with 255/40/18 tyres - all with very good tread, locking wheel nuts, De-cat pipe, K & N air filter, Blitz dump valve, Lowered, Uprated front brakes with drilled & groove discs, Veilside carbon fibre rear spoiler, front strut brace, PIAA front fog lights, meshed front bumper, custom GTO LED rear garnish, white dials, interior LED bulbs fitted, Single CD Tuner fitted, all speakers upgraded, De-locked, also has some engine dress-up.

Downside

A few minor stone chips on the front end, one of the rear arches needs ?85 worth or re-spray wotrk as quoted by J & S Autos in Washington.

I have owned this car for nearly 3yrs, and any work that has been required, has been carried out regardless of cost. A great deal of time and effort has also been invested in to this car to keep it looking at its best, and running its best. The car has also been garaged to help maintain its condition. This car starts first time, every time, and is a quick motor. The interior of this car is in immaculate condition. I have paperwork & receipts for all parts & all work carried out over the time of my ownership.

I will certainly be sorry to see it go. See for yourself below.

Anyone interested, please email me at [email protected], or call me on 07760241779 and I will be happy to answer any questions, discuss this further, and supply more photos if required.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.