The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best one liners from the movies...

andrew7

1. "I'll torture you so slowly you'll think it's a career.." (Hudson Hawk)

2. "When she's making love, she has to pretend SHE'S someone else!" (Maverick)....

3. "Sometimes you just gotta say 'What the f*ck!'" (Ralph (aka. Tom Cruise) - Risky Business)

4. "asta la vista baby" ( Terminator )

5. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!" (Bandit care of JamieP)

6. "There can be only one" (Highlander)

7. "Your gonna need a bigger boat" (Jaws)

8. "You ain't leadin' but two things now, pal. Jack and shit. And Jack left town." (Evil Dead 3)

9. "Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day" (The Godfather)

10. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" (Apocalypse Now)

11. "You talkin to me?" (Taxi Driver)

13. "We gotta go back [back where??] back to the future" (Doc to Marty in Back to the Future)

14. "May the force be with you" (star wars)

15. "Sprite, good, mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?" (Pulp Fiction)

16. "Look Ma, top of the world" (White Heat)

17. "That's not a knife, THIS is a knife" (Crocodile Dundee)

18. "Hey Griswold, where you gonna put a tree that big?" "Bend over and i'll show ya!" (National Lampoons Xmas Vacation)

19. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion..." (BladeRunner)

20. "What we've got here is failure to communicate" (Cool Hand Luke)

21. "I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings 'When a Man Loves a Woman'" (Office Space)

22. Is this some sort of white c*nts' joke that black c*nts don't get? 'Cos I am not f*cking laughing, Nik-ol-as. (Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels)

23. So pretty please with sugar on top, clean the fuc....g car (Pulp fiction)

24. I'm a Mushroom cloud motherf..r motherf....r (pulp fiction)

25. Where's my Honda, Sorry baby I had to crash your Honda (pulp fiction)

26. I cannot believe what a bunch of losers we are. We're looking up 'money laundering' in the dictionary!(Office Space)

27. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. (Full Metal Jacket)

28. It's game over man, Game O-ver (Aliens)

29. We're screwed man, what the fuck are we supposed to do now huh ? (aliens again)

30. Your hit, your bleeding man. I aint got time to bleed. Oh, ok. You got time to duck ?. (Predator)

31. Yippee kiyey mother f##ker!!! (Die Hard)

32. Yes miss monypeny! (James bond)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly a one liner but still great!:D

36. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky?....Well, do ya punk?

This is one of my favorite threads yet.

Amended a little:

2. "When she's making love, she has to pretend SHE'S someone else!" (Maverick)....

3. "Sometimes,... you just gotta say 'What the f*ck! What the f*ck gives you freedom, freedom brings opportunity, and opportunity makes your future." (Booger aka. Ralf's buddy) - Risky Business)

5. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!" (Beauford T. Justice - Smokey in the Bandit)

7. "We're gonna need a bigger boat" (Jaws)

8. "You ain't leadin' but two things now, pal. Jack and shit. And Jack left town." (Evil Dead 3)

9. "Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day" (The Godfather)

10. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,............there's nothing like that smell. That gasoline smell. Smells like...............Victory." (Apocalypse Now)

13. "We gotta go back [back where??] back to the future" (Doc to Marty in Back to the Future)

15. "Sprite, good, mind if I have some of your....... tasty beverage...... to wash this down?" (Pulp Fiction)

17. "That's not a knife, *wooipt* now that's a knife" (Crocodile Dundee)

18. "Hey Griswold, where you gonna put a tree that big?" "Bend over and i'll show ya!" (National Lampoons Xmas Vacation)

19. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion..." (BladeRunner)

20. "What we've got here is................. failure to communicate" (Cool Hand Luke)

21. "I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings 'When a Man Loves a Woman'" (Office Space)

22. Is this some sort of white c*nts' joke that black c*nts don't get? 'Cos I am not f*cking laughing, Nik-ol-as. (Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels)

22b. HEYYY YOUUU GUYYYS! (Chunk - the goonies)

25. Where's my Honda? Sorry baby I had to crash your Honda. Who's motorcycle is this? It's not a motorcycle baby, it's a chopper. Who's chopper is it? It's zed's baby. Who's zed? Zed's dead baby. (pulp fiction)

26. I cannot believe what a bunch of losers we are. We're looking up 'money laundering' in the dictionary!(Office Space)

27. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. (Full Metal Jacket)

29. We're screwed man, what the fuck are we supposed to do now huh? (aliens again)

30. Your hit, your bleeding man. I aint got time to bleed. Oh, ok. You got time to duck ?. (Predator)

31. Yippee kaiyay mother f##ker!!! (Die Hard)

33. I like you, you have balls, I like balls (Team america)

34. Pop quiz hotshot (Speed)

35. I feel the need, the need for speed! (Top Gun)

36. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky?....Well, do ya punk?

37. Son, there's nothing finer than receiving a blowjob from a higher ranking officer. (Colonel Jessup (Jack Nicholson) - A few Good Men)

3. "Sometimes,... you just gotta say 'What the f*ck! What the f*ck gives you freedom, freedom brings opportunity, and opportunity makes your future." (Booger aka. Ralf's buddy) - Risky Business)

5. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!" (Beauford T. Justice - Smokey in the Bandit)

10. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,............there's nothing like that smell. That gasoline smell. Smells like...............Victory." (Apocalypse Now)

15. "Sprite, good, mind if I have some of your....... tasty beverage...... to wash this down?" (Pulp Fiction)

20. "What we've got here is................. failure to communicate" (Cool Hand Luke)

25. Where's my Honda? Sorry baby I had to crash your Honda. Who's motorcycle is this? It's not a motorcycle baby, it's a chopper. Who's chopper is it? It's zed's baby. Who's zed? Zed's dead baby. (pulp fiction)

29. We're screwed man, what the fuck are we supposed to do now huh? (aliens again)

37. Son, there's nothing finer than receiving a blowjob from a higher ranking officer. (Colonel Jessup (Jack Nicholson) - A few Good Men)

38. Do it. DO it. (Starsky and Hutch)

38.Do it. DO it. (Starsky and Hutch)

39. Better to burn out than fade away (Highlander)

40. You all take a good look at this piece of sh#t,,f#ck up in a fire fight will guarantee you a trip home in a body bag (Platoon)

40. You all take a good look at this piece of sh#t,,f#ck up in a fire fight will guarantee you a trip home in a body bag (Platoon)

41. If he dies...........,he dies (rocky ((i think)).)

42. "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" (Michael Caine - The Italian Job)

42. "You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!" (Michael Caine - The Italian Job)

43. "Try not to suck any dick on your way to the parking lot!" - Clerks

44. "I'll be back" - Terminator

45. "Bottom line? I will knock you the fuck out" - Bad Boys

46. "Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mamma's ass and ended up a brown stain on the mattress" - Full Metal Jacket

47. "Prediction for the fight? PAIN" - Clubber Lang (Rocky III)

46. "Looks like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mamma's ass and ended up a brown stain on the mattress" - Full Metal Jacket

48. "When you absolutly posativly got ta kill every motherf**ker in the room..... AK47! Accept NO Substitute!" - Jackie Brown.

49. "When your finger banging Mary-Jane Rotten Crotch in her pretty pink lace panties in the back of yo dad's caddy!" - Full Metal Jacket.

50. (All said in an Aussie accent)"Quick, give the Govt the code word that Aliens have landed!", "Ok, The Bawsterds have landed!!!" - Bad Taste.

48. "When you absolutly posativly got ta kill every motherf**ker in the room..... AK47! Accept NO Substitute!" - Jackie Brown.

49. "When your finger banging Mary-Jane Rotten Crotch in her pretty pink lace panties in the back of yo dad's caddy!" - Full Metal Jacket.

50. (All said in an Aussie accent)"Quick, give the Govt the code word that Aliens have landed!", "Ok, The Bawsterds have landed!!!" - Bad Taste.

51. "Whatta you mean I'm funny?... Funny how, am I a clown, do I amuse you?" (Joe Pesci - GoodFellas)

51. "Whatta you mean I'm funny?... Funny how, am I a clown, do I amuse you?" (Joe Pesci - GoodFellas)

52. 1.21 Gigawatts!!! ( Doc in Back to the future)

53. A bolt of lightening!! ( Doc in Back to the future)

54. Arghh your a feisty little one... but soon you'll learn some respect (droid to R2D2 in Star wars)

54. "You assumed? Assumption is the Mother of all Fuck-Ups!" Under Seige

55. "This is a Shotgun Sol." "It's fucking Anti-Aircraft Gun Vincent!" Snatch

56. "Turn that FUCKING song off!" Beverly Hills cop 3 (Uncut Version)

57. "This definately rates about a Nine-Point-O on my wierd shito-meter!" Will Smith - MIB 1

58. "Thanks a lot you shit brained, fuck faced, ball breaking, duck fucking pain in the ass!" "So much for the 3 seashells!" Stallone - Demolition Man

59. "Wh-wh-what? So it needs batteries? What size? Where the fuck do you find batteries in the future? What? Is there a battery store around mutherfucker? Wesley Snipes - Demolition Man again.

57. "This definately rates about a Nine-Point-O on my wierd shito-meter!" Will Smith - MIB 1

58. "Thanks a lot you shit brained, fuck faced, ball breaking, duck fucking pain in the ass!" "So much for the 3 seashells!" Stallone - Demolition Man

59. "Wh-wh-what? So it needs batteries? What size? Where the fuck do you find batteries in the future? What? Is there a battery store around mutherfucker? Wesley Snipes - Demolition Man again.

60.Arghh your a feisty little one... but soon you'll learn some respect (droid to R2D2 in Star wars)

60.Arghh your a feisty little one... but soon you'll learn some respect (droid to R2D2 in Star wars)

61. It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice! (Anchorman)

62. "Its a Deal, its a Steal; It's the sale of the f***ing century - in fact, f*** it Nick, I think I'll keep it." - Lock Stock

62. "Its a Deal, its a Steal; It's the sale of the f***ing century - in fact, f*** it Nick, I think I'll keep it." - Lock Stock

63. "There is no spoon" - The Matrix

64. "There is no spoon" - Dog Soldiers

63. "There is no spoon" - The Matrix

64. "There is no spoon" - Dog Soldiers

Good idea Red M :D

65. Where do those stairs go, they go up.!! (Ghostbusters)

66. When the milk turns out to be sour, aint the kind of pussy to drink it. (lock stock)

67. Ohhh Sherrif, Thank you nice lady.....Nice Ass (Smokey and the Bandit)

68. Does not matter if you win by an inch or by a mile, winning is winning. (Fast and the Furious)

69. Say hellllloo to my little friend. (Scarface)

65. Where do those stairs go, they go up.!! (Ghostbusters)

66. When the milk turns out to be sour, aint the kind of pussy to drink it. (lock stock)

67. Ohhh Sherrif, Thank you nice lady.....Nice Ass (Smokey and the Bandit)

68. Does not matter if you win by an inch or by a mile, winning is winning. (Fast and the Furious)

69. Say hellllloo to my little friend. (Scarface)

70. How bout i get you a spoon and you can eat my ass. Stifler (American Pie)