The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best one liners from the movies...

andrew7

As a slight distraction from all the seriousness on the forum this week, thought I'd start a thread on best one liners from the movies:

My choice fro this week are:

1. "I'll torture you so slowly you'll think it's a career.." (Hudson Hawk)

2. "She's so ugly, when she makes love she has to pretend SHE'S someone else.." (Maverick)....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a slight distraction from all the seriousness on the forum this week, thought I'd start a thread on best one liners from the movies:

My choice fro this week are:

2. "She's so ugly, when she makes love she has to pretend SHE'S someone else.." (Maverick)....

3. "Sometimes you just gotta say 'What the f*ck!'" (Ralph (aka. Tom Cruise) - Risky Business)

4. "Play it again Sam" ( humprey bogart )

5. "asta la vista baby" ( Terminator )

3. "Sometimes you just gotta say 'What the f*ck!'" (Ralph (aka. Tom Cruise) - Risky Business)

5a. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!" (Bandit care of JamieP)

6. "There can be only one" (Highlander)

7. "Your gonna need a bigger boat" (Jaws)

8. "We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. But it should be noted that this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most...human" (Wrath of Khan)

9. "You ain't leadin' but two things now, pal. Jack and shit. And Jack left town." (Evil Dead 3)

And yes i need to get out more!!

5a. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!" (Bandit care of JamieP)

8. "We are gathered here today to pay final respects to our honored dead. But it should be noted that this death takes place in the shadow of new life, the sunrise of a new world; a world that our beloved comrade gave his life to protect and nourish. He did not feel this sacrifice a vain or empty one, and we will not debate his profound wisdom at these proceedings. Of my friend, I can only say this: of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most...human" (Wrath of Khan)

9. "You ain't leadin' but two things now, pal. Jack and shit. And Jack left town." (Evil Dead 3)

10. Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day. (The Godfather)

10. Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day. (The Godfather)

11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning (Apocalypse Now)

12. You talkin to me? (Taxi Driver)

13. Ill Kill Him for 5000 Dollars, But for a Greencard, Ill carve Him Up Real Nice! (Scarface)

13. Ill Kill Him for 5000 Dollars, But for a Greencard, Ill carve Him Up Real Nice!

14. We gotta go back [back where??] back to the future (Doc to Marty in Back to the Future)

15. May the force be with you (star wars)

13. Ill Kill Him for 5000 Dollars, But for a Greencard, Ill carve Him Up Real Nice! (Scarface)

14. We gotta go back [back where??] back to the future (Doc to Marty in Back to the Future)

16. "Sprite, good, mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?" (Pulp Fiction)

16. "Sprite, good, mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?" (Pulp Fiction)

17. Look Ma, top of the world (White Heat)

18. That's not a knife, THIS is a knife (Crocodile Dundee)

17. Look Ma, top of the world (White Heat)

18. That's not a knife, THIS is a knife (Crocodile Dundee)

19. "Hey Griswold, where you gonna put a tree that big?" "Bend over and i'll show ya!" (National Lampoons Xmas Vacation)

2. "When she's making love, she has to pretend SHE'S someone else!" (Maverick)....

4. "asta la vista baby" ( Terminator )

5. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!" (Bandit care of JamieP)

8. "You ain't leadin' but two things now, pal. Jack and shit. And Jack left town." (Evil Dead 3)

9. "Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day" (The Godfather)

10. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning" (Apocalypse Now)

11. "You talkin to me?" (Taxi Driver)

13. "We gotta go back [back where??] back to the future" (Doc to Marty in Back to the Future)

14. "May the force be with you" (star wars)

15. "Sprite, good, mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?" (Pulp Fiction)

16. "Look Ma, top of the world" (White Heat)

17. "That's not a knife, THIS is a knife" (Crocodile Dundee)

18. "Hey Griswold, where you gonna put a tree that big?" "Bend over and i'll show ya!" (National Lampoons Xmas Vacation)

19. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion..." (BladeRunner)

20. "What we've got here is failure to communicate" (Cool Hand Luke)

21. "I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings 'When a Man Loves a Woman'" (Office Space)

Guest gzaerojon

2. "When she's making love, she has to pretend SHE'S someone else!" (Maverick)....

5. "There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!" (Bandit care of JamieP)

8. "You ain't leadin' but two things now, pal. Jack and shit. And Jack left town." (Evil Dead 3)

9. "Someday - and that day may never come - I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as gift on my daughter's wedding day" (The Godfather)

13. "We gotta go back [back where??] back to the future" (Doc to Marty in Back to the Future)

15. "Sprite, good, mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?" (Pulp Fiction)

18. "Hey Griswold, where you gonna put a tree that big?" "Bend over and i'll show ya!" (National Lampoons Xmas Vacation)

19. "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion..." (BladeRunner)

21. "I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings 'When a Man Loves a Woman'" (Office Space)

22. Is this some sort of white c*nts' joke that black c*nts don't get? 'Cos I am not f*cking laughing, Nik-ol-as. (Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels)

22. Is this some sort of white c*nts' joke that black c*nts don't get? 'Cos I am not f*cking laughing, Nik-ol-as. (Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels)

23. So pretty please with sugar on top, clean the fuc....g car (Pulp fiction)

23a. I'm a Mushroom cloud motherf..r motherf....r (pulp fiction)

24. I'm a Mushroom cloud motherf..r motherf....r (pulp fiction)

25. Where's my Honda, Sorry baby I had to crash your Honda (pulp fiction)

26. I cannot believe what a bunch of losers we are. We're looking up 'money laundering' in the dictionary!(Office Space)

26. I cannot believe what a bunch of losers we are. We're looking up 'money laundering' in the dictionary!(Office Space)

27. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. (Full Metal Jacket)

27. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. (Full Metal Jacket)

28. It's game over man, Game O-ver (Aliens)

28. It's game over man, Game O-ver (Aliens)

29. We're screwed man, what the fuck are we supposed to do now huh ? (aliens again)

30. Your hit, your bleeding man. I aint got time to bleed. Oh, ok. You got time to duck ?. (Predator)