"the man who's arms exploded" Channel 5, 9pm

GeordieSteve

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he can be as big as he wants....

Only problem is..... His heart will always stay the same size and will prob fail having to power all that meat on his sticks.

Actually not. rember the heart is a muscle, it will also grow if you do cardio and such. Thats not reversable! :D

Can't belive that anybody can take it to such a level, just to be big!

Funny that. I was talking about Gregg Valentino with my uncle last week. I heard it was on tonight and have set a reminder :)

He says he doesn't use Synthol, however he says he takes a mix of 'prop (testosterone propionate) and 'oil'. Well, oil is all Synthol is as far as I understood, so he's just taking an alternative to Synthol. Hated indeed. Seriously hated. He makes a mockery of the sport. Although many body builders use 'gear', at least it's real muscle they're growing.

about muscles .,:)

as some of you might know i write dance music,well this stems from my sound engineer days.

well years ago i worked at a theatre where the yearly body building contests went on,. ( nabba )

i did the sound for them for many years.

well anyways,.

they had womens categories too,.

o m g .,

some were like deformed men.,

others had massive "packets" as well as muscles,.

and others were just perfect,. ive never seen women so fit,. i think these were a categorie like slender woman or something i dunno.,

fit as fuq tho :)

about muscles .,:)

as some of you might know i write dance music,well this stems from my sound engineer days.

well years ago i worked at a theatre where the yearly body building contests went on,. ( nabba )

i did the sound for them for many years.

well anyways,.

they had womens categories too,.

o m g .,

some were like deformed men.,

others had massive "packets" as well as muscles,.

and others were just perfect,. ive never seen women so fit,. i think these were a categorie like slender woman or something i dunno.,

fit as fuq tho :)

I know what you mean. They call it "symptoms of virilization". There was a 'Females of the World" calendar posted on here a while back. You've got to see that.