The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling my Black '93 J-Spec Supe TT

Kranz

The time has come to sadly part with my lovely Supe. It breaks my heart to sell her, but the recent house move and associated costs mean that she has to go to pay off the credit cards. Sadly there’s no other way (so I’m told).

I’ve been putting it off as long as possible but the time has now come for her to go.

BUY THIS CAR NOW. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND WON'T MIND AT ALL. YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS CAR!!!

The car is a real head turner, and has more than enough performance to match the looks! The car is ready for a boost upgrade to BPU spec, all that’s needed is a Thor (recommended) FCD. Power will then be up to 400+ Bhp. I just haven’t had the balls to do this yet :-o

Approx 81,000 miles (Odo shows 126052, of which 108500 is in Km. NTKK mileage certificate with car)

MOT until end of Feb 07 - New MOT will be provided if bought at the asking price of £7495

TAX until end of July 07

I can be contacted on 07901 716902. Please text first as I work shifts so sleep at odd times! I’m near Brighton.

Only £7,495 ono

SPECS:

1993.5 MKIV Supra TT, Auto, K reg, RZ model, Black with:

 K14 SUP number plate. The number plate itself must be worth a few hundred

 Aftermarket Deep Front Spoiler, not sure what make but it looks great :D

 Driver & passenger Airbag,

 Traction Control,

 Torsen LSD,

 Kenwood DPX-910 MD CD/MD Double DIN stereo,

 Electric Windows,

 Electric Adjustable Driver’s Seat

 Electric Adjustable Mirrors

 Climate Control (Ice cold on even the hottest days),

 Cruise Control,

 Central Locking via the alarm,

 ABS,

 Power Assisted Steering,

 Aftermarket 17” alloys in black - Std size 235/45x17 front & 255/40x17 rears. Plenty of tread on the tyres.

 Front & rear strut braces - TRD front & Cusco polished aluminium rear

 Laserline 290i2 Thatcham CAT 1 Alarm/Immobiliser with certificate & 2 remotes. Also 2 keys -J spec keys can be a nightmare to get cut in the UK,

 Alarm pager with 2km range - indicates doors opening, alarm activation, shock sensing and ignition on,

 GSM tracker fitted - Track the car anytime online or by phone (useful if you can't remember where you parked it!!),

 New headlights 2004,

 Rear Fog lamp,

 Speedo converted to mph and Odo converted to miles,

 Speed de-limited ;-)

 Twin K&N type air filter induction kit (one for each turbo),

 Adjustable dump valve,

 Huge 600mm x 300mm x 100mm FMIC with 3” pipes,

 Walbro high flow fuel pump,

 Aeroquip brake hoses (supplied but not yet fitted) & DOT 5.1 Fluid,

 Giken Super dragger exhaust system,

 Tein lowered green springs on yellow Bilstein Shock absorbers,

 Reverse parking sensors - Definately necessary for a Supra

 Automatic turbo timer - automatically sets the idle time depending on engine speeds during journey to protect the turbos

 Janspeed boost/vacuum gauge - Healthy 12 psi (0.8 bar) boost at standard settings.

HISTORY (with paperwork):

Imported in Nov 2004 with 108500 km on the clock (approx 67.5k miles) at a cost of £10K. I have the Certificate of Cancellation Registration document, mileage guarantee certificate & HPI certificate. I got it with 71K miles on the clock from a very careful owner who decided it was too fast for him & bought himself a slow 4x4 instead. The UK Service history consists of:

 Oil & Oil Filter changed EVERY 3000 MILES – Always using SYNTHETIC oil

 Ancillary belt (fan belt) replaced November 2005

 CAMBELT changed at 97000 Km

 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT Sept 2005 with all suspension geometry’s adjusted to settings recommended by Lance W on MKIV.com at a cost of £215!

 TURBOS are in great condition with no strange noses - Std boost all its life so no knackered turbos due to overboosting!

 ENGINE OIL ANALYSIS carried out at each oil change to confirm no engine problems or unusual wear. This currently shows BELOW AVERAGE ENGINE WEAR, with the engine in EXCELLENT CONDITION. These will be supplied along with the 5 FREE sample kits

 All receipts for work done and parts.

SOLD WITH:

The car is sold with the following extras worth nearly £1000:

 VARLEY RED TOP 30 - 9KG RACING BATTERY (for track days) as well as std battery - Worth £170

 Fully fitted CAR COVER costing over £200 http://www.covercraft-europe.com/

 DENSO IK21 spark plugs – Brand new in box ready for boost upgrade - Worth £70

 Aeroquip brake hoses - Worth £60

 CD ROM MANUAL FOR SUPRA – All the info you’ll ever need - Worth £20

 GSM TRACKER installed in the car,

 Access to the GSM TRACKER online facility to track the location of the car with 150 TRACKING CREDITS remaining - Worth £150,

 Cobra LASER/RADAR DETECTOR - Worth £70

 TRAFFICMASTER unit - No more getting caught in those traffic jams,

 Paint TOUCH UP PENS in the correct colour,

 FITTED MATS,

 UK spec TOYOTA OWNERS MANUAL, unusual for an import,

 A TANK FULL OF SUPER UNLEADED for that exhilarating journey home - I am also prepared to DELIVER FOR FREE ANYWHERE IN THE UK,

 5 OIL ANALYSIS sampling kits – to check that all is well with the engine at each service… an invaluable tool for diagnostics and probably the best service history you can get - Worth £75

 2 MANUAL BOOST CONTROLLERS for a BOOST upgrade – These are a diaphragm type, not the cheap spring & ball bearing type. Good to 45+ PSI !!!

 All the old parts that have been upgraded inc Intercooler & fuel pump,

 An OIL & FILTER CHANGE WITH FULLY SYNTHETIC TOTAL Q9000 OIL before sale,

 A FULL 12 MONTH MOT if bought at the asking price,

All this performance, with all the extras for just £7495…… or make me a very sensible offer?

The following pictures show the car in all its glory, however please note THE WHEELS ARE NOW BLACK WHICH LOOKS MUCH BETTER.

Next up for sale is the Westfield SEight 3.5 V8 injection with twin turbo (T04’s but not fitted yet) kit if anyone’s interested ???

THATS IS A BLOODY LOVELY CAR MATE..i would have bought that off you if i didn't have mine.. the price is excellent. you will sell it no probs

Thanks for the comments people :D

Oh... I forgot to say that there's a mini Maglite where the flare used to be, a 12v air compressor with the tools in the boot and a 2Kg AFF fire extinguisher attached to the back seat (as if there wasn't enough kit with it!!).

Probably some more stuff I can't remember.........

Second house????? Get you :p lol

Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs thinking of doing more mods to pass the time.

Thinking of doing a silver & black dash.... Well, there is a little scratch on the rubber stuff :D

Ok, if its gimmicks you want then its gimmicks you get... :D

Free oil analysis kit worth £15 with every test drive

Ideal for testing the engine condition of the Supe you finally decide on buying. Will show how the engine is wearing, intenal problems & even the quality of the air filter.

What more could you ask for???

See this:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=69301

for more info.

I can garuntee that this Supra is mint, as i've seen it with my own eyes. These cars really do look nice in black and Steve's does it real justice

Whoever buys it will not be dissapointed. True Kinghtrider car !

Good luck

Mark

New fuel filter & large Toyota oil filter purchased & to be fitted in pre-delivery service.

SERVICE - An OIL & FILTER CHANGE WITH FULLY SYNTHETIC TOTAL Q9000 OIL, fuel filter and spark plugs (Denso IK24's) replaced, coolant flush & refill with 5 year antifreeze, other fluids checked & topped up as necessary before delivery to new owner

Mark, I'd love to but its going on the car to bring it up to BPU+ spec for the new owner.

Once its at BPU+ i'll get it on a rolling road to check power output... guessing it'll be somewhere around 320 to 340 BHP at the wheels, which would correlate to 385 to 410 BHP at the flywheel?

• 2 weeks later...
More info:

Boot rubber upgrade has been done so no more rattling/squeaking

Wild speedo reading has been fixed, a loose wire due to poor quality crimp connectors. The problem is listed here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=67439

Wild speedo reading as in doing what. Sorry to come off topis for a second but mines going nuts (puy my foot down and it shoots to 180 every time)? Just loose crimp!!!???

Edited Sorry didnt read extension thread

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.