The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Security Threat

Pete

You seem to be taking this personally imi

no worries bud, not taking anything personal at all...

Just trying to put the point across that it has nothing to do with religion - converting the USA or UK to an islamic state....there is a difference and that makes a difference.

........... and trying to turn the West into the medieval pit in which they want us all to live.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well aren't we getting all hot and bothered?? I didnt call you a bigot dude. The whole context of the post was aimed thoroughly at the bigotted populace of america that run the country. As for being a twat I tell you what chap why don't you go to war with said fucking yanks and see for yourself their attitude towards the world. Their forces are the biggest bunch of yeehah shoot the shit out of it useless cunts I have ever met. My opinions of yanks are formed across the last 2 conflicts I have personally been involved in with them. Our losses in the gulf war for instance to american forces outstripped any from enemy forces. That went for the first attempt as well. Their attitude around "freindly" forces was bad enough so I'd hate to be on the enemy side.

Pardon me for my tainted opinion of them but I form opinion based on real events not on what I read in the papers. If more people did likewise then perhaps the wolrd might be a bteer place.

I have Muslim friends and am not racist in the slightest, I am not overly religous and have no cares about what people chose to worship.

For some one who has muslim friends you should know the war in mid. East, suicide bombings etc has nothing to do with religion, its all about the foreign occupation with in islamic states to which the west supports and aids.

This is what every muslim would say, this is what every muslim believes.

99% of muslims condemn the bombings, its barbaric and certainly not permited in islam.

But until the above is addressed this problem will never go away.

because every american ive met has been fine with me,

polite,courteous,. and easy going.

Ive met hundreds of americans and ive visited the USA,.

also they saved our skin in WW2.

if it was easy to move there and get a regular job i would cos its an ace place.

Americans... they're just immigrant families from all over the world making up the country they all went to create to find a better life for themselves. Now they have created that country, they dont look back at where they come from.

I've had many different experinces, some good some bad. I've noticed lots of ignorance about how they percieve other countries and cultures.. its too insular a society and self obsessed, but they arent all like that thankfully (those who travel usually).

I think the biggest culprit in the US is the media.. the people are blind to what happens around the world because nothing is shown on TV apart from their own domestic news.

because every american ive met has been fine with me,

polite,courteous,. and easy going.

Ive met hundreds of americans and ive visited the USA,.

if it was easy to move there and get a regular job i would cos its an ace place.

They saved our skin in WW2? :rolleyes:

Whilst I am sure you mean well, to post that you love America and Americans based on the fact that you have met a few and visited there as a tourist is pretty silly. I might as well say that I love France and the French (or any other nation) based on my holiday experiences.

Let me ask you this. Do you love the fact that America spawned the KKK? That up until recently they had segregation? That in certain states racism is still rife? Now before the pro America faction berate me for this post, i too like certain parts of America and certain Americans but would nnever in a million years throw out a blanket approval of them all. Thats just silly.

YES SIR....:kissass:

EDIT - just noticed that you make some changes....let me know when youre happy with the final version so I can go ahead and attest it.

yeh i missed the words "terrorist defending".

as i believe you do defend them,and beliefs like yours have no place in this forum,or the Uk.

LOL we were talking about this at work today. do you know why the americans joined the european world war2? The excuse was the sinking of the lusitania at the cost of 2k odd lives. The real reason? Might it be because if they hadnt the russians would have beaten them to berlin and taken over europe??? Was it really justifiable wasting so many lives on the beaches of normandy over the sinking of one ship???? Nope but hey history is written by the winners huh.

I've also yet to meet any more than one yank I have ever liked. That said I only ever went to north and south carolina maybe they arent fine examples huh?

By the way no-one here is empathising with terrorists which if you read the posts properly you'd see.

Now before the pro America faction berate me for this post, i too like certain parts of America and certain Americans but would nnever in a million years throw out a blanket approval of them all. Thats just silly.

Hey CJ

forget it, hes already sending me to Egypt (not a bad holiday destination I might add - and boy do I deserve one - so thx for the suggestion)

He might send you to Wales....

Oh damn - youre there already :D

For some one who has muslim friends you should know the war, suicide bombings etc has nothing to do religion, its all about the foreign occupation with in islamic states to which the west supports and aids.

This is what every muslim would say, this is what every muslim believes.

99% of muslims condemn the bombings, its barbaric and certainly not permited in islam.

But until the above is addressed this problem will never go away.

I know m8.. I'm not trying to imply that it is linked to religion in any way... but these guys doing it just chose to use relgion to warp they reasoning and make excuses based on religous interpretation.

There is so much infighting within Islam itself.. it would be foolish to say its due to a Christian vs Muslim thing, its not.

They saved our skin in WW2? :rolleyes:

Whilst I am sure you mean well, to post that you love America and Americans based on the fact that you have met a few and visited there as a tourist is pretty silly. I might as well say that I love France and the French (or any other nation) based on my holiday experiences.

Let me ask you this. Do you love the fact that America spawned the KKK? That up until recently they had segregation? That in certain states racism is still rife? Now before the pro America faction berate me for this post, i too like certain parts of America and certain Americans but would nnever in a million years throw out a blanket approval of them all. Thats just silly.

america saved our skin in WW2,.

we were on the verge of being leathered.,

we had virtualy no metal left to make planes let alone ammo,.

also as i said ive met hundreds of americans and never a wrong word has passed.,

and as far as the KkK go`s well racism still go`s on in other countries too,racism is all over the world.

but i like america and americans - i just do.

the country is gorgeus,roads are better , food is better and value for money is better when shopping :)

The real reason? Might it be because if they hadnt the russians would have beaten them to berlin and taken over europe???

Would you have wanted to live in a Russian influenced state like East Germany or a US influenced West Germany?

Every country who joined the war had their own interests at stake.

also as i said ive met hundreds of americans and never a wrong word has passed.,

and as far as the KkK go`s well racism still go`s on in other countries too,racism is all over the world.

the country is gorgeus,roads are better , food is better and value for money is better when shopping :)

I think you need to speak to people who were around at the time mate. Also, and to be perfectly frank, if their country is so great why not emigrate as I did? :)

Motive dude ask motive every time.

Would you have wanted to live in a Russian influenced state like East Germany or a US influenced West Germany?

Every country who joined the war had their own interests at stake.

I won't argue that point fella. The original war in europe started in the early 1800's for dominance. Communism wasn't a bad idea but the Stalinism it became was horrific and opressive. Yeah the result worked out pretty OK in the end my point was that the yanks didnt rescue the world from nazi power it just stopped the onslaught of Stalinism. And to be fair I'd like to have seen what would have happened should the rest of europe have fallen to russia. Britain may have been a different matter, we are after all a bunch of nasty stubborn mother fuckers.