The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Security Threat

Pete

Actually I dont agree

I think they are smart; persuasive, evil and driven by their total peversion of faiths such as Islam. In short they have an axe to grind and see themselves as running the planet the way they want - which is Juxta to what we want.

Unfortunately if those who worship in the same places and live in the same communities dont help us to rid our Country there will be a clash sooner or later - look at Yugoslavia FFS one minute a holiday zone; next torn to pieces; same mix same reasons. The British public has been hoodwinked into believing certain groups are innocent - its getting too late now the Trojan Horse is already in the yard.

No offence to anyone just my HO

Rich:( :rolleyes:

And i believe its not that far away!!

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The British public has been hoodwinked into believing certain groups are innocent - its getting too late now the Trojan Horse is already in the yard.

Good point, there is way too much denial in this country about what is going on... and if those who continue to think like that carry on they'll only end up digging a very big hole for themselves.

Well obviously there was the religous divide, but they werent fighting for Catholism as a motive, it was to get the British Government out of the Ireland island?!? totally.

so Bobbeh

what do you think these numbnuts are fighting for?

Wouldnt it plausible that they could be fighting due to the illegal occupation of foreign lands (thats currently going on).....the persecution of innocent civillians (thats currently going on)......and the illegal war / invasions (thats currently going on).

not saying that their actions are justified, all I am saying is that there are many reasons for them to be pissed.....

Its not about religion.

The sectarian gangs (and thats what they became in the end) controlled all illegal activities from drugs to weapons to pirate videos (thats where the film industry gets the supporting terrorism bit from in their prefilm blurb). The money that rolled in from the states went somewhere and the $3 a pop klashnikovs didn't add up to all that money.

so Bobbeh

Wouldnt it plausible that they could be fighting due to the illegal occupation of foreign lands (thats currently going on).....the persecution of innocent civillians (thats currently going on)......and the illegal war / invasions (thats currently going on).

not saying that their actions are justified, all I am saying is that there are many reasons for them to be pissed.....

Its not about religion.

But who are they fighting exactly, families going on holiday, commuters, people in office blocks.

LAST TIME I LOOKED, I WAS NOT FIGHTING OR OCCUPYING FOREIGN LANDS OR SUPPORTING IT FFS

When your head is fucked up you dont care who you kill

and let me assure you they are seriously fooked in the head

Rich:d

But who are they fighting exactly, families going on holiday, commuters, people in office blocks.

LAST TIME I LOOKED, I WAS NOT FIGHTING OR OCCUPYING FOREIGN LANDS OR SUPPORTING IT FFS

so Bobbeh

Its not about religion.

Exactly!

so Bobbeh

Its not about religion.

a couple of points .

As a UK citizen one must stick up for our boys in Iraq and afghanistan, -

also saddam hussein was there illegaly - he was a gangster pure and simple and under his reign many many people were killed and tortured -

it had to stop some time - you cant just let that sort of thing go on and yet ignore it,

thats why saddam faces the death penalty.

British troops in Iraq unwelcomed, Britain not backing an imediate ceasfire in mid east etc...theres quite a few reasons outhere mate that has them pissed.

Again no one justifies what the bombers are doing, its wrong and totally fuked up.

British troops in Iraq unwelcomed, Britain not backing an imediate ceasfire in mid east etc...theres quite a few reasons outhere mate thats has them pissed.

And a war ,army versus army is one thing.

Terrorism is just mindless MURDER

It hurts people not backing a cause and achieves more tension, divides communites and fuels hate.

You are right....I completely agree with you....the same can be said for the innocent families / generations that get blown apart by Nukes or get squashed by Tanks.......

Its not right.....and definetely two wrongs dont make a right. however its important to understand WHY, then take some responsiblity as a citizen of THIS country, and voice that so that it is reflected in the foreign policy of THIS country.

It aint a war against the west.....they are targeting the US and the UK....I wonder why.

when they ( americans ) first drove into Bahgdad in the tanks the iraqi people were very happy,.

hence the famous pictures of them hitting saddams statue with there shoes.

LOL

Some people are truely amazing....and you my friend are an amazing person.

have u ever been to the middle east.....do you know any iraqis....its a bit more complex that what they show you on TV.

on that note...RAMBO doesnt exist.....neither does Mrs Doubtfire.

a couple of points .

As a UK citizen one must stick up for our boys in Iraq and afghanistan, -

also saddam hussein was there illegaly - he was a gangster pure and simple and under his reign many many people were killed and tortured -

it had to stop some time - you cant just let that sort of thing go on and yet ignore it,

thats why saddam faces the death penalty.

You are right......I feel threatened....I cant continue to have a discussion with you.... your level of intelligence far exceeds mine... :urock:

You are right....I completely agree with you....the same can be said for the innocent families / generations that get blown apart by Nukes or get squashed by Tanks.......

Its not right.....and definetely two wrongs dont make a right. however its important to understand WHY, then take some responsiblity as a citizen of THIS country, and voice that so that it is reflected in the foreign policy of THIS country.

It aint a war against the west.....they are targeting the US and the UK....I wonder why.

...and spain:blink:

That is exactly my point, all terrorist actions do is distort the truth and cause more hate towards the people the murderers are supposed to be representing