The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Security Threat

Pete

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just very pleased that Mi5 did the work they do and stopped the attack when they did.,

im not sure how many people you can get on a jumbo jet, but lets say 320 people ?

and 10 planes means it would of been over 3000 people killed.,

all praise must go to our security services.

"super guns" "weapons of mass distruction" "anthrax in your post" how many times is this scare mongering going to be used??

"liquid chemical bombs" - none actually found so far, no ingredients found, arrests made but nobody charged?? Remember these people have been on constant 24hr a day survielence for the last 4 weeks, so why close the airports?? the police know these suspects every move.

Now amercia is claiming the flights were bound for there, so hammering home its usual scare mongering tactics on the nation....

What i Believe your seeing, is a dummy run Security operation being tested to its full IF such an incident should ever arise.

Hope im right too

IMI, this sort of thing must be hard as hell on you. On one hand i am sure that you agree that people who do this sort of thing should be soundly thrashed to within an inch of their lives (or beyond) but on the other you obviously have very strong feelings towards Muslims and blanket statements and thus feel the need to defend some of our boards more extreme minded members (will admit to being one of them).

We all know that this thread is just a vehical for people to vent their views but none of the negatives are being aimed at you amigo, just the fuckshits that are out of their tiny minds.

Sorry for the longest sentence ever, just got carried away again! :p

"super guns" "weapons of mass distruction" "anthrax in your post" how many times is this scare mongering going to be used??

"liquid chemical bombs" - none actually found so far, no ingredients found, arrests made but nobody charged?? Remember these people have been on constant 24hr a day survielence for the last 4 weeks, so why close the airports?? the police know these suspects every move.

Now amercia is claiming the flights were bound for there, so hammering home its usual scare mongering tactics on the nation....

What i Believe your seeing, is a dummy run Security operation being tested to its full IF such an incident should ever arise.

Hope im right too

Makes sense.

IMI, this sort of thing must be hard as hell on you. On one hand i am sure that you agree that people who do this sort of thing should be soundly thrashed to within an inch of their lives (or beyond) but on the other you obviously have very strong feelings towards Muslims and blanket statements and thus feel the need to defend some of our boards more extreme minded members (will admit to being one of them).

We all know that this thread is just a vehical for people to vent their views but none of the negatives are being aimed at you amigo, just the fuckshits that are out of their tiny minds.

Sorry for the longest sentence ever, just got carried away again! :p

Nice to know mate as im muslim too.

Dont forget they would have planned where they wanted the plains to crash as well. You could easily double that figure!

Thats not a good thought.....all those innocent civillians....from every part of the world, every colour, creed.....just like 9/11

Like I said, some states are doing exactly the same to their neighbouring countries, carpet bombing, ethnic cleansing, but this doesnt mean that its a Tic for Tac situation....

Not a good thought at all.

Look on the bright side - take the attention away from whats happening in the middle east.....so im sure they can carry on doing what they do best.

Personally im voting bnp next election there the only ones who can sort out the shithole this country is becoming(if i offend anyone so what its my opinion)

As you can see im not happy at the mo,getting very pissed off that this w**k government is filling our great country up with a bunch of whinging, scrounging,dossing tossers that smell of wee:angry:

Like Bondango, I will wait to see the outcome of the arrests before spouting a knee jerk reaction against any religious or national group. As he so eloquently said, there have been many previous instances whereby there has been no evidence found and no charges made. Lets hold back on the praise for our wonderful security services until we actually see the end game eh?

As an aside, I was driving back and forth to Wales earlier and had a thought. We very quickly castigate these alleged terrorists as Muslims and yet when the IRA were at their height, I do not recall people vilifying them as Catholics.

Personally im voting bnp next election there the only ones who can sort out the shithole this country is becoming(if i offend anyone so what its my opinion)

As you can see im not happy at the mo,getting very pissed off that this w**k government is filling our great country up with a bunch of whinging, scrounging,dossing tossers that smell of wee:angry:

Wicked choice mate......sarcasm meter hitting max.

What i love about these threads is that it shows alot of true colours.

As an aside, I was driving back and forth to Wales earlier and had a thought. We very quickly castigate these alleged terrorists as Muslims and yet when the IRA were at their height, I do not recall people vilifying them as Catholics.

So damn true, i brought this point up in a thread a while back, i only say this because i am muslim, and i hate the way we are branded because of a few brainwashed knobs.

So damn true, i brought this point up in a thread a while back, i only say this because i am muslim, and i hate the way we are branded because of a few brainwashed knobs.

But the difference is these people are doing it in the name of their view of Religion... the IRA werent doing it for religion at all, it was political.

There are "brainwashed knobs" on all sides....there are people with their own unfounded media prejudiced opinions about muslims and they just need an excuse like this to voice them. Unfortunately some of our "brothers" have just given them this excuse.

I am not surprised, this is something that we need to accept, if you do someone elses dirty laundry, then be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Better to calm down....wait till the dust settles before reaching conclusions...

CJ - well said....there goes a man with a mature head.

Actually I dont agree

I think they are smart; persuasive, evil and driven by their total peversion of faiths such as Islam. In short they have an axe to grind and see themselves as running the planet the way they want - which is Juxta to what we want.

Unfortunately if those who worship in the same places and live in the same communities dont help us to rid our Country there will be a clash sooner or later - look at Yugoslavia FFS one minute a holiday zone; next torn to pieces; same mix same reasons. The British public has been hoodwinked into believing certain groups are innocent - its getting too late now the Trojan Horse is already in the yard.

No offence to anyone just my HO

Rich:( :rolleyes:

I am sorry but i agree with impervious to a point. The people that plan such attacks are a bunch of whinging, scrounging, dossing tossers that probably do smell of wee