The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Security Threat

Pete

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH, im getting sick of attacks on the UK for helping other countries,

im starting to think maybe it would be better if we stayed OUT of world affairs now and stopped immigration 100% and take the same stance as Australia.

That's probably exactly what we should do!

Totally missed the last but actually, I meant stay out of world affairs.

However immigration shoulod be properly controlled and idiots like that shouldn't even get into the country.

I work with an guy from Iraq, he's been explaining the process to me, seriously, what a joke. Multiple choice quiz is one part of it.

Totally missed the last but actually, I meant stay out of world affairs.

However immigration shoulod be properly controlled and idiots like that shouldn't even get into the country.

I work with an guy from Iraq, he's been explaining the process to me, seriously, what a joke. Multiple choice quiz is one part of it.

I agree with you there, immigration needs to be tightened for sure...and only people that the country NEEDS should be allowed in - not all the rif raf like today that want to suck the country dry by sucking on tax payers money by claiming social security benefits.

We have plenty of those in this country already.....and I'm not just talking about the immigrants.

I agree with you there, immigration needs to be tightened for sure...and only people that the country NEEDS should be allowed in - not all the rif raf like today that want to suck the country dry by sucking on tax payers money by claiming social security benefits.

We have plenty of those in this country already.....and I'm not just talking about the immigrants.

i think other countries should share the burden of immigration,

why cant some of the immigrants stay in france once they get there ?

why the UK all the time ?

I don't really think that this has a lot to do with immigration as the news reports are concerning 'home grown' terrorists.

The July 7th terror attacks were carried out by chancers from a Leeds council estate and the shoe bomber was also born and bred British.

Yeah how did immigration get brought into this. It's got nothing to do with that at all!!!

I don't really think that this has a lot to do with immigration as the news reports are concerning 'home grown' terrorists.

The July 7th terror attacks were carried out by chancers from a Leeds council estate and the shoe bomber was also born and bred British.

It's far too late for a knee-jerk reaction, it only takes one sympathetic person with an internet connection to plot the demise of millions.....

Time to stock up on arms and ammo, if the machines don't kill up the religious ones will...... :innocent:

Sorry, I don't know what you mean.

What I'm saying is that the problem is with us, it's too late to suddenly change policy to 'keep out the bad men' - many of them are here, many of them are British citizens, unfortunately we don't tend to find out exactly who they are until their bodyparts are removed from our pavements.

Why are they stopping incoming flights to Heathrow then? :blink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4778771.stm?ls

Good luck over there.