The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Security Threat

Pete

Just a quality control check but what about the other 1% - I would prefer that you changed it to 100% but I don't think that's achievable!

Didn't a recent report estimate the Muslim community to be standing at 1.8Mn in the UK alone; that makes 18,000 individual sympathisers within the UK mainland (by your 1% estimations of course).

Lol how about 99.99%

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't win, we stay out, we are bad, we go in, we are bad. We were totally let down by intelligence, bad planning and the expectation that the locals would rise up and help out Saddam, none of it happened.

Its never a success either way you look at it.

Strange last i recall it was good we dont go in, bad we do!

There was nothing on the news to say that they were taken out, why didnt Sadam order to fire them once the war began, surely he had nothing to loose then? Unless they were all simultaneously bombed...which is highly unlikely,

mate.... ive been there, ive sat outside chem Ali`s bunker (for a good few hours sweating my tits off in full NBC kit) while a team of Navy drivers went in to look for stuff. the roof was ......... well there was no roof just a big hole full of water

Also if he did fire them then the whole world would of been against him he had told UN teams he had nothing and we were told the stuff he had was on its way out the back door when the inspection teams tipped up. he had nothing to lose other then the fact he was telling the truth. i personally think he ordered to get rid of everything just some stuff was overlooked

Strange last i recall it was good we dont go in, bad we do!

Good for those living in the country like the gassed Kurds in the North, marsh arabs and the persecuted Shias in the south? Thats not what the population were saying at the time and what our intelligence were led to believe... like I said we couldnt win whatever we do.

mate.... ive been there, ive sat outside chem Ali`s bunker (for a good few hours sweating my tits off in full NBC kit) while a team of Navy drivers went in to look for stuff. the roof was ......... well there was no roof just a big hole full of water

Also if he did fire them then the whole world would of been against him he had told UN teams he had nothing and we were told the stuff he had was on its way out the back door when the inspection teams tipped up. he had nothing to lose other then the fact he was telling the truth. i personally think he ordered to get rid of everything just some stuff was overlooked

I can see where your comming from mate as you were there first hand, but the war should not have happened in the first place, the UN wanted more time, the US said the threat was iminant. We all knew regardless of the outcome, the US only had one agenda and that was another Gulf War. We have lads dying every month in Afghan and Iraq for a lost cause. We really need to rethink our foreign policy.

Good for those living in the country like the gassed Kurds in the North, marsh arabs and the persecuted Shias in the south? Thats not what the population were saying at the time and what our intelligence were led to believe... like I said we couldnt win whatever we do.

What intel? majority of the intel supplied was suppiled by the US and could easily have been interpreted in many ways.

Simple question, What about what happened in Zimbabwe, there was outcry from the public for foreign interference, so why didnt we go in there and take out the big man?

Can you serisouly say that Iraq is better off now then it was before Gulf War 2?

Wkdtime....do you agree that bin laden has to be stopped and do you really believe that if we all pulled troops out of every muslim country and did everything they want that they would really stop blowing our civillians up?

How would the fanatics get their virgins then?

this is not meant to be sarcastic i would actually like to find out your opinion:)

What intel? majority of the intel supplied was suppiled by the US and could easily have been interpreted in many ways.

Simple question, What about what happened in Zimbabwe, there was outcry from the public for foreign interference, so why didnt we go in there and take out the big man?

Can you serisouly say that Iraq is better off now then it was before Gulf War 2?

Not at all... of course you have the choice.. the Dictatorship, or the country fighting itself on the brink of civil war fighting for the control and freedom that has been given to it now the head of state has been removed. Face it, Iraq has always been a melting pot of various religious groups fighting for power, I dont think it was until the end of WW2 that it was declared an actual country!

Zimbabwe is trying to be sorted by putting political pressure on Mugabe and using countries around the area.. but Iraq and Zimbabwe just dont compare.

Dont forget, a lot of intel came from exiles from Iraq informing us of what was going on and how the local populous would rise up and oust Saddam. It didnt at all.

I can see where your comming from mate as you were there first hand, but the war should not have happened in the first place, the UN wanted more time, the US said the threat was iminant. We all knew regardless of the outcome, the US only had one agenda and that was another Gulf War. We have lads dying every month in Afghan and Iraq for a lost cause. We really need to rethink our foreign policy.

defo mate i agree. i dont want to go on holiday :D

the swimming pool doesnt work

Dont forget, a lot of intel came from exiles from Iraq informing us of what was going on and how the local populous would rise up and oust Saddam. It didnt at all.

Do you know that most of the Exiles were shiats, and Sadam was Suni, people did not rise up to Sadam for a well known reason, the fear of a civil War.

What I dont understand..is Winston Churchill when he said 'we will fight them on the beaches'.....some good that did...I still cant roll my towel out on the beach when im in Spain, coz the Germans always get there first!

I have never percieved these terroist attacts as a Muslim v Christian war, I think we all know in our hearts its a little more sinister than that...I was brought up a Catholic, but Im not a child molestor or a member of the IRA so why should we lable our friends who are Muslim as terrorists....true Muslims and true Catholics are not like this, most Catholics are too busy getting pissed to do anything to anyone else lol (Ill get slaughtered for that i know ha ha)...People who use religeon for criminal ends are simply not religeous!

Some of the people who are 'so called ' Muslims who were arrested are often found to have a long line of criminal offences to their name!

The War is not on Muslims its on Criminals and Terrorists who have an absolute disregard for 'people' they dont give a shit who they kill, even their own Grandmothers!

'Everyone' wants these people brought to justice or expelled from this 'democratic' country of ours.

Cue the National anthem lol

Do you know that most of the Exiles were shiats, and Sadam was Suni

Yes I knew that.. but why would/should the shias be afraid, they are the overwhelming majority in Iraq and are supported by Iran.

Like I said earlier, the whole country has been undefined for years and is a melting point for unrest. Saddam only kept the calm through fear and an iron grip of the country.

Like I said earlier, the whole country has been undefined for years and is a melting point for unrest. Saddam only kept the calm through fear and an iron grip of the country.

Sad but true! nice to know your well informed Bobbeh, its pretty interesting debating with you.