The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Security Threat

Pete

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it turns out to be al kiheda I think we should just send all our troops into afganistan and clense the place, start in one village and kill the lot of em, soon the villages will be shit scared to even sneeze in our direction. Well it worked for the Romans

that wasnt the feeling i got over there in 2003. i thought they were pritty pleased to see us

thats what i thought steveo,.

i annoyed a few by saying on TV the locals looked over joyed and realy happy., i was realy happy to and i shed a tear for them.,but yeh they seemed realy happy on cameras.

if it turns out to be al kiheda I think we should just send all our troops into afganistan and clense the place, start in one village and kill the lot of em, soon the villages will be shit scared to even sneeze in our direction. Well it worked for the Romans

hey yeah that a good idea..................NOT!

lets see how a challenger 2 gets up a mountain ;) :search:

and i certainly dont want to go over there with out being armed to the teeth

that wasnt the feeling i got over there in 2003. i thought they were pritty pleased to see us

Im sure the Shiats were very pleased...look at iraq now, suicide bombings never happened in Iraq before, dozens of people are butchered every week, its an all out mess, you call it a success? I thought we went in for WOMD? Apparantly they could have launched a nuke at England with in minutes!

Then ends dont justify the means!

I have to agree m8; flew from Dubai yesterday and the hostesses; the service and the food were all 100% tip-top

The only things that let it down were the dozens of screaming babies; the horrific mess that the passengers left when they exited the aircraft (like a fecking dump it was), and the incredibly insulting attitude of the Arab guys towards the hostesses - had to have a word with one of them as our hostess was in tears after he started shouting at her (she was in the middle of serving the main meal to 60 passengers).

Oh yes; the seats are good for anyone with dwarf like legs and they are the cheapest major airline in the region!!

Emirates has been voted world best airliner, beautiful Air hostesses, Excellent service, and yummy food!

Im sure the Shiats were very pleased...look at iraq now, suicide bombings never happened in Iraq before, dozens of people are butchered every week, its an all out mess, you call it a success? I thought we went in for WOMD? Apparantly they could have launched a nuke at England with in minutes!

They never had nukes, chemical weopons are what we went out for they had been trying to make stuff until it was taken out by a cruise missile :D

They never had nukes, chemical weopons are what we went out for they had been trying to make stuff until it was taken out by a cruise missile :D

There was nothing on the news to say that they were taken out, why didnt Sadam order to fire them once the war began, surely he had nothing to loose then? Unless they were all simultaneously bombed...which is highly unlikely,

I dont think it was a risk of attacking England as they didnt have the missles with the range to carry such a weapons afaik.. it was more to do with the local area and other arab states, some European countries and Israel.

We can't win, we stay out, we are bad, we go in, we are bad. We were totally let down by intelligence, bad planning and the expectation that the locals would rise up and help out Saddam, none of it happened.

Its never a success either way you look at it.

Just a quality control check but what about the other 1% - I would prefer that you changed it to 100% but I don't think that's achievable!

Didn't a recent report estimate the Muslim community to be standing at 1.8Mn in the UK alone; that makes 18,000 individual sympathisers within the UK mainland (by your 1% estimations of course).

99% of muslims condemn the bombings, its barbaric and certainly not permited in islam.

But until the above is addressed this problem will never go away.