The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Supra- it runs!!!!!

Supragal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really pleased for you Rosie! You sounded over the moon on the VM you left :D

Had a change of plans this evening (this morning to be exact), just got back to Reading so will be able to drop the parts off eariler than expected tomorrow.

I think me and Jezzybabes got confused over the parts list and missed the weather strip for the door - do you remember if Brad said he had one for the passenger side?

Wow that is great news :clap: Although slightly sad. With old and new members there will always be the same questions....

"What does the red button do??"

"What's best?? UK or J Spec??"

"Any news on Rosie's car??"

haha :D I'm sure we can replace it with something else!

Tlicence- there were a few bits that needed doing anyway that they missed plus 1 chip on the bumper but the one we had involved total stupidity ie jacking car up with bonnet open... into the top of the lock up door D'OH!!

Quality? Thought they'd gone bust and p1ssed off? No wonder mine was rushed and returned incomplete. They've still got over £500 worth of my stuff- another fab bit of Rosie luck.

Really?? Didn't know that.

What did you make of the job they did? Personally I wasn't happy with my re-spray, which seeing as it cost me £2300 and was a simple same colour re-spray was a joke. Little things like I told them to make sure they took all the windows out and replace the seals. They took the windows out, got overspray on the dash(!), and put the old seals in so they didn't have to replace the quarter windows which they then scratched.

They were the last garage to do any mechanical work on my car, and the will be the last garage to do any mechanical work on my car. I've just totally lost faith....