The mkiv Supra Owners Club

If you had 3 wishes

Geo

immortality is always an interesting one

She did say happiness and love as well which covers the major issues people have with living forever (would wishing for love and happiness mean none of your family ever died?).

1) ....

2) An end to suffering of all creatures on Earth by eradicating disease, hunger and illness.

3) ....

Why the hell would you want that!!!! OMG we're already overpopulated as it is, with no hunger we'd have 40 billion fat people on the planet within a few years!!! How would anyone move? The only reason we haven't wiped ourselves out already is because of heart disease, AIDs and cancer!!

I tell you I'll be very scared the day someone invents a wonder drug to cure all ills!!!

Oh and my wishes would be to always have the right money in my pocket whenever I wanted to buy anything, wish 2 would be for a tall bird with

a big arse and long legs who agrees with everything I say........

I'm sure I've heard this before. ;)

I wish I could drop anvils cartoon-style, on people I don't like, like politicians.

I can just imagine it, sitting watching tv, Blair comes on a spouts more crap about values or some other lies, and WHAM, anvil on the head.

Why the hell would you want that!!!! OMG we're already overpopulated as it is, with no hunger we'd have 40 billion fat people on the planet within a few years!!! How would anyone move? The only reason we haven't wiped ourselves out already is because of heart disease, AIDs and cancer!!

You're right. Today I say f*ck it.

1) I'm king of the world and you've all gotta do what I say

2) I'm invincible

3) I'm mega rich

1. a triple rollover lotto win (so i could show the check to my bank manager and tell him to eff off)

2. a stepford wife (they do anything to keep you happy):p

3. a toyota f1 engine in my supra (with the pit crew living in my garage. in case i want any upgrades)

1. George Bush and Tony Blair got caught on film in the White House toilet mooning at each other...

2. A different woman every three days for the rest of my life (I get bored easily...)

3. Enough good health and stamina to keep up with 2) above....:)

1. a triple rollover lotto win (so i could show the check to my bank manager and tell him to eff off)

2. a stepford wife (they do anything to keep you happy):p

3. a toyota f1 engine in my supra (with the pit crew living in my garage. in case i want any upgrades)

I'm with Dave as soon as someone invents a Stepford Husband.

Immortality? Haven't you guys watched interview With A Vampire? No thank you!

1. George Bush and Tony Blair got caught on film in the White House toilet mooning at each other...

2. A different woman every three days for the rest of my life (I get bored easily...)

3. Enough good health and stamina to keep up with 2) above....:)

How much health and stamina do you need for 30 seconds every three days then:p

How much health and stamina do you need for 30 seconds every three days then:p

LOL

No it's like this:

First night is all exitement and rush....

Second night is "OK, I know my way around now, so take it easy."....

Third night is "WTF are you doing woman?"......:D

1) a Hyped up sex mad trussed up in PVC lingerie Angelina Jolie

2) Multiple orgasms- I don't mean this tantric crap, I mean proper "at it like a genetic jackhammer", orgasm every 60 seconds until I expire of dehydration type of MO's.

3) Some sort of 'hydration on the move' device....