The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought 3 Classics

jamesmark

What are the best tunes on each album Jamesmark?

LOL give me a chance mate, still waiting on Black arriving I got Red and Wet through today, I have not listened to these in years and with trance tunes am not up on names am afraid, plus the better half has gave me that look as to say OFF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just trying to help humanity to progress.

Fuck me there you go with that "my music helps humanity" rubbish, have ever stopped and actually listened to the verbal diarrhea that are talking.

By the way you talk and look I think that humanity gave up on you in the womb.

It has to be said tho, the latest gatecrasher album which i bought the other day is absolutely rubbish! dont buy it!!

not bought a crasher album since Gatecrasher Classics.

even the Euphoria albums are getting a bit on the weak side.

I prefer pure hardcore trance or the mellow stuff the Buurens communication, gamesmaster, Adgio for string (

Music, no way! Spelling is the way forward. How else do you think we'll fly to the stars if we can't spell?

Jesus you really have to wake up!! and you dont need to spell in physic's.

So I put it to you that you are basiclly saying that someone with dyslexia and can't spell has not got the ability to fly us to the stars as you put it because he/she can't spell?

No, Dude. You are looking the right way but you ain't seeing the big picture. All of us will fly to the stars and when we get smart enough we'll become as one and it'll be beautiful. There will be no war, no hatred, just love and peace. That's what I'm on about. Mankind's progression to a higher plane.

With no bloomin' Gatecrasher cds, I hope.:p

No, Dude. You are looking the right way but you ain't seeing the big picture. All of us will fly to the stars and when we get smart enough we'll become as one and it'll be beautiful. There will be no war, no hatred, just love and peace. That's what I'm on about. Mankind's progression to a higher plane.

Some kind of flight to spelling camp?

Now thats the biggest U-turn I have ever read!

And that spelling as you put it is the way forward and will :rlol: put us all on a higher plane with no war, fuck me your needing to give up mate your starting to sound like David Icke.

I went to a Gatecrasher classics night in Ibiza last week one of the best nights I had out there

I went to Gatecrasher @ Nottingham ICE arena, I was absolutely trollied, I have never been to Ibiza :( but I like my heavy nights but that might be to much of a temptation ;)

How can something only 7 years old be a classic?...you got to wait a few more years to earn that distinction......

Don't upset the poor lad further. He's a bit touchy when it comes to music.

I know what you mean though. Things like TMF's 90's classics piss me off. Another is when the masses choose things like the Greatest [whatever] of all time and pick something that's only a few months old.

Ok, so if you heard something tomorrow, a piece of music etc which completely swept you off your feet. It sounded like nothing you've ever imagined and totally consumed you. You played it till your ears literally bled. Would that not be a 'classic' for you?

No, it would be an obsession....:D

Seriously that would just be a favourite C.. the word classic by definition is something that has stood the test of time..even our cars aren't classics yet and some of them are 15 years old...

How can something only 7 years old be a classic?...you got to wait a few more years to earn that distinction......

Ok let me enlighten you, since you have jumped in without possible research, the Gatecrasher albums that I mentioned were the first 3 albums that really took off, there has been many albums after this. So with them being the first 3 of many I think that may warrant them to be classics.

No, it would be an obsession....:D

Seriously that would just be a favourite C.. the word classic by definition is something that has stood the test of time..even our cars aren't classics yet and some of them are 15 years old...

Hmmm not sure I agree. I think it depends on your own individual take on the word. I know what you're saying but sometimes I hear something that I think is a 'classic' song ie something which we could be listening to in years to come and it's only a few years old.

Ok, so if you heard something tomorrow, a piece of music etc which completely swept you off your feet. It sounded like nothing you've ever imagined and totally consumed you. You played it till your ears literally bled. Would that not be a 'classic' for you?

I have to agree, a classic can be defined in so many ways but narrow mindedness like the post that have been made so far :p cannot see past there own music tastes.

Take wine, when you see Vintage wine you think it's old but you can have a 2006 Vintage but surely it has to be round a long time? lol

Ok let me enlighten you, since you have jumped in without possible research, the Gatecrasher albums that I mentioned were the first 3 albums that really took off, there has been many albums after this. So with them being the first 3 of many I think that may warrant them to be classics.

I suggest you "research" the word classic james. It's nothing to do with being first, it's to do with withstanding the test of time. It's a time thing, not a first thing....

They may well be future classics, but they aren't old enough yet..

Hmmm not sure I agree. I think it depends on your own individual take on the word. I know what you're saying but sometimes I hear something that I think is a 'classic' song ie something which we could be listening to in years to come and it's only a few years old.

Thats also a future classic C....