The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just bought 3 Classics

jamesmark

Managed to fianlly get hold of 3 classic albums. Anyone who was clubbing in the late 90's I am sure will agree these are fine albums.........

Gatecrasher Black

Gatecrasher Red

Gatecrasher Wet

Probably the best Gatecrasher albums in the series, wish I never gave mine away a few years ago as they cost me a fair bit.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm all for people having their own tastes. So long as those that need to realise they have bad taste.

30-15.

But is bad taste not someone that point's out other peoples taste's using there own opinion? and not allowing someone to appreciate the music they like witout having a self centred childish very narrow minded dig at it.

Remember sometimes peoples opinions are like arseholes................ they stink!!

30-30

FFS come on guys everyone likes different things :D Jamesmark i'm happy you found the albums you were after mate it's always good to re-live old classics. :cool:

Soooo much sexual tension in here.

Erm guys we are just winding each other up (well i am anyway) I dont mean it me and martin go to some meets together, well I follow him as i dont know the way lol

Erm guys we are just winding each other up

So true, but face it, that's some shite music right there. :p

me and martin go to some meets together, well I follow him as i dont know the way lol

I thought you followed me as I have the faster car. ;)

Yeah, I'm a right old keyboard warrior. I'm only nice inperson because I usually run out of things to say after about 30 seconds, look around and then go off for a wander, trying to work out why I seem unable to 'do' social situations.

Then I come back and you get 30 seconds of me being all nice again.

etc etc