The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial Tuning Spirit Cat Back Exhaust System

dandan

This used to be fitted on my car until I got my Nur Spec. Has a 5” tip diameter (possibly a little bigger, will check if you want). Tip looked a bit too big for my tastes although this was a lovely sounding exhaust – no booming/droning, just a real nice burble sound increasing to an awesome sound at full throttle.

Dented on the rear silencer but makes no difference as you can’t see it unless you are looking right under the car.

I’ll find a pic of it on my car as well as the ones of it slid on top of the trusses in the garage!!

I’m not sure about postage on this beast but will find out if needed. Collection would need to be close to GL2 0AE

Best offers over £210 + postage pm’d to me please. Will need to add 4% for Paypal but I’m happy to be paid by bank transfer to save time/money.

Cheers

Dan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.