The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Swap BMW E36 Convertible...

Guest K22

Hey all,

New to the forums here, but seems like the place that's it's all going on at!

As per the title, I have a very nice E36 convertible in the ultra rare Samoa Blue for swap with a turbo Supra, must be Manual and have reasonable miles. I'm open to whatever you may have, not looking for specifics as such, just something clean, well cared, and with history. Not red unfortunately, but anything else considered.

My E36 is a '96 with 80,000 miles and FULL BMW service history from new. All electric including the hood, full leather interior in Silver Grey. It has a number of tasteful additions including 18" type 2 Schnitzer alloys with new tyres, M3 door mouldings and various interior extras. Lowered 60mm on Eibach springs. The engine is a 1.8i. It also has a private 'M3' number plate which will be included with the car.

I bought this car totally standard, and have added all of the extras myself at a substantial cost. These pictures were taken some months ago, and the car now has a 2.5" stainless tailpipe, crystal foglamps & indicators and Hella angel eyes. As said, I can take some more pictures to show these additions.

I have maintained it meticulously, as can be seen from the pics. I viewed no less than 10 E36 convertibles when I purchased this car last year. This one was by far the best I saw. I can take more pics upon request. E-mail me @ [email protected]

Here are a couple of pics!

http://img417.imageshack.us/img417/8200/dscn2442xs7.jpg

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5686/dscn2450vb5.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/6748/dscn2447le3.jpg

Do let me know if you have a swap, thanks, Bodie

Looks pretty sweet, I'll get flamed for saying it no doubt but I like BMWs ;)

I think you'll be lucky finding someone who wants to go from a TT6 Supra to a 318i convertible (I wouldn't trade mine in for a 355 convertible!), but good luck with it all the same! Welcome :)

I guess you never know SteveR!! I wouldn't think all of the guys selling Supra's on here, are selling them so they can go buy another one...

Let's not forget, it's not always about the power, cost has to come into the equation somewhere. The BMW can be insured for what is little more than peanuts, and it's running costs are relatively low compared to a Supra. I'm just hoping someones circumstances are such, that they are no longer able to afford a Supra... but could probably handle a nice convertible for the summer!!

Fingers crossed for me then Steve :)

I did see a thread called 'selling the Supra to get a family car?' But I'm not sure if it was someone else wanting to sell a more practical car, or a Supra owner wanting to move to something with more room - have a search! :)

If all else fails, get the Beemer sold and buy a Supe seperately, you'll not regret it!

• 1 year later...

I wondered where all the junk mail came from... that's what u get for putting your e-mail in the post! Would an admin be a star and delete the thread for me please ;-)

Thanks, K22

I would if I could! The post is well over a year old, even when logged in there is no edit option available :(

for trying to convince someone to let you take advantage of them and lure someone out whose circumstances mean they mayneed to get rid of their pride and joy supra, for your BMW................you deserve 10 years of junk and abusive e-mail!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.