The mkiv Supra Owners Club

water injection kit

JamieP

how does this compare to the aquamist???

how reliable are the pumps...any indicator for pressure, etc.

the aquamist is 100psi kit... this is 150psi

ive read lots of good thing about this kit... top notch;)

ps you need a water tank with this kit but coolingmist sell them or there is loads of header tanks on ebay

Run the same CM kit a few years ago jamie, excellent quality and straight forward fitting, mounted mine in the boot with a nice polished SS water tank..recommend bit of kit

yea i was thinking of relocating my header tank to the boot.. i runs out to quick in the small tank under the hood and id imagine the water would be cooler coming from the boot:)

what happened to your charcoal canister....??

BTW: how often does one need to fill the tanks up...

Does it tell you whether the pump is switched on, firing properly, etc....

Imi, a few of us have removed the charcoal canister as we're not too bothered about emissions and to make a bit more room in the engine bay. Jamie, i have my Aeromotive FPR there as ive got less room than you as mine is a UK spec with the extra trac pump and all that sh*te, hence why i want to put mine in the boot:) Got any closer up pics of that Q45?

what happened to your charcoal canister....??

BTW: how often does one need to fill the tanks up...

Does it tell you whether the pump is switched on, firing properly, etc....

took the carcoal canister of... i have one of the biggest jets so it needs filling a lot... thats why im going to relocate to the boot;)

you can fit a led in the dash so you know the pump is getting power

Imi, a few of us have removed the charcoal canister as we're not too bothered about emissions and to make a bit more room in the engine bay. Jamie, i have my Aeromotive FPR there as ive got less room than you as mine is a UK spec with the extra trac pump and all that sh*te, hence why i want to put mine in the boot:) Got any closer up pics of that Q45?

ahh i see:)

Thanks Jamie, that looks smart mate. You dont happen to know which wires they had to change about in the TPS do you? Also is that an adaptor plate so that you can use the supras TPS too? When i fit mine i will make the Throttle body to manifold adaptor a bit longer than yours so that i can keep my existing intake hard pipe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.