The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking Auto TT

Guest Joe_Momma

Guest Joe_Momma

Hi Guys,

Purchased a crash damaged Silver Auto TT about a year ago and began purchasing bits and pieces to redo the car up. Was told this is the best place to sell the items.

However, plans such as deposit for a house have managed to barge themselves in the way and so i am breaking the car down for sale to recoup some costs.

I will write up a full list later but thought i'd get some of the basics on and say that if anyone has something they want just ask and i'll see what i can do.

I'll probably miss out loads but just send me offers:

Engine and Drivetrain, inlcuding j-spec turbos - ideal for a n/a conversion

not sure on the value but engine has covered around 65k but is a mix ok km and miles

Thor stainless steeel dials

facelift rear lights

Doors

Tailgate

Dash Controls

Glove Box

grey carpet

glass

heater matrix

aircon matrix

front bumper

front lip spoiler - black rubbery thing

bumper support bar

fans

washer pump

steering rack

front arms

scuttle panel

wings

quarter panels

sideskirts and spats (factory)

rear bumper

rear diff

anything else just ask

Thanks

Guest Joe_Momma

Hi guys,

I'm just heading out for a few hours so wont be able to deal with anything till then.

Thanks

Guest Joe_Momma

Hi guys

Have just returned from playing cricket and have sold everything to Lucifer.

Saves me a lot of hassle for things like postage and packaging.

I'm sure he will no doubt be selling the stuff on though at somepoint.

Thanks for the interest though guys.

Joe.

This is not the first time Martin has bought everything up in the for sale section just to sell on at a bigger pofit:( This in my eyes takes the piss..although it is up to the seller at the end of the day...maybe there should be a divide between the traders and the people who want to sell to other club members???:blink:

I think the sale was in the best interest of the seller, He needs cash quickly for a deposit for a house remember!

Breaking a car and posting out the parts is a time consuming process which im sure everyone will agree Lucifer will be more qualified to do.

Give him a break, the parts will be available soon at good prices as always..

I think the sale was in the best interest of the seller, He needs cash quickly for a deposit for a house remember!

Breaking a car and posting out the parts is a time consuming process which im sure everyone will agree Lucifer will be more qualified to do.

Give him a break, the parts will be available soon at good prices as always..

you would say that you work for him:D

I agree with dave, we give traders the opertunity to trade on here then we have to bid against them on parts:search:

Agreed, this is probably true, but buying solely to sell on for a profit doesn't seem to be the best result for club members, IF these are for his own personal car then I can't see a problem, however from the next part of your post the former seems more likely

errrm... Not everyone would agree with that mate.

Mike

Don't forget traders are businessmen as well as club members. If they have the money ready and the seller is happy is it not just sour grapes from everyone else because they didn't get the part they wanted dirt cheap?

Don't forget traders are businessmen as well as club members. If they have the money ready and the seller is happy is it not just sour grapes from everyone else because they didn't get the part they wanted dirt cheap?

i see you have the same sig as jody:D :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.