The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BIG BIG thanks to Turbofit

JamieP

Seriously Jamie, cars looking sweet with the c/f bonnet on. I'm glad Dan is proving usefull with the mapping. I should of put greg on to him alot sooner i guess! Pick my ts2 c/f up on monday for the trd wide beast, and after experiencing a 800bhp single for the first time yestarerday, i just need the engine to match! :D

thanks jezz;) go for the big single mate:cool:

Good to hear it's sorted Jamie... it's an awesome machine in the flesh!

SoOOooo what's next on the mapping list? ;) :eyebrows:

Its going back in a couple of weeks for the launch control to be sorted (need a new speedo sensor) had a taster today and its so cool:)

So do you think your car would now beat the bike :p

Was it dyno'd or is that to do??

My T88 was running at 1.7 bar and it was mental, not much before 5000 revs but from then it was silly :D

Glad your happy with it bud

You going to TOTB??

Mike

So do you think your car would now beat the bike :p

Was it dyno'd or is that to do??

My T88 was running at 1.7 bar and it was mental, not much before 5000 revs but from then it was silly :D

Glad your happy with it bud

You going to TOTB??

Mike

might go totb... see if i can get up sunday

its going on the dyno in a couple of weeks:)

Jamie you wouldn't happened to have launched yourself past my house last night around 7:20pm would you???

oooo and happy anniversary for today. :clap:

thanks sabrina... and yea that was me... i made sure i was on full boost as i went past just incase you was in:D

cheers lee.. not long for you now... are you still going to usc?

Not too sure at the moment as it looks like the car wont be back untill the following weekend now. Apparently its still got a weeks worth of work left before its ready for paint. I got some pics of the progress the other day and its got a whole new backend and seems to be having a full respray so it'll be worth the wait