The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra tt or single

gdc

You could make me an offer on my front end crash damaged supra, needs a lot of work - new front, bit of jigging and new panels, the mechanical side of it is fine though. Would be sold with a UK spec engine and 6 speed drivetrain, stock turbos etc.

Guest supra rob

What sort of price you lookin at i may be selling mine, i had it as a project but the purchase of a house is forceing me to sell :(

Guest supra rob

its a 95 import 57,000 miles its got a xs power set set up blitz exhaust, cw centre section, front mount, still got all the tt set up - turbos, vacumes, cats standard exhaust which goes with the sale, spare set of alloys, its the greeny blue colour with cream leather seats, the only thing is is the body conditioin isnt imaculate, no rust just a scuff on the front bumper and a key mark on the passenger door :( pm if interested im just getting the valve stem seals done then it will be for sale.

Guest EncoreWRC
You could make me an offer on my front end crash damaged supra, needs a lot of work - new front, bit of jigging and new panels, the mechanical side of it is fine though. Would be sold with a UK spec engine and 6 speed drivetrain, stock turbos etc.

what sort of price u looking for as i know someone looking for a new project as he has gotten rid of his porsche 924 project.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.