The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bring back flat4ire

JamieP

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is about the renewal of flat4 (or more likely the lack of it), not about the treatment of new members in general. Flat4 was considerably less helpful then someone being pointed towards the search button (Though I don't really condone that). In fact he was deliberately misleading or provided incorrect information, so was in fact even less helpful than being pointed towards using search.

To be far i never saw him post bollox in the tech section... but then again i would not know if he was talking bollox or not:D

No it's not! You're shorter than that.

LOL - yeah that..

God I hate that pic, I look a right tw@t - that's Charlottes fault for telling me to puff my chest out.

Only so we could see what was on the t-shirt, but Jazz thought you worked out so it must've made you look fit. ;)

Let him back on trial - he did come out with good stuff and people should not take his posts taht seriously if he gets abusive.

C*nt C*nt Bollox etc etc and more abuse with your mum and the donkey from the dump...... Stick's n' stones :)

Let him back I say.

So whats all this about JAE, BBQ, Max-GT(thought they had shutdown) spitting and why do we bother or care about the other site having a problem with this site. Let them have the 'chip' on their shoulders.

:)

I aint voting coz I dont know him, and cant remember his posts, so Ill wait for the next Crucifiction on here lol.

Si

(-;

Si - have you ever known me to join a crucification campaign before? This really guy earned his ban.

Coordinator: Crucifixion?

Prisoner: Yes.

Coordinator: Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.

[Next prisoner]

Coordinator: Crucifixion?

Mr. Cheeky: Er, no, freedom actually.

Coordinator: What?

Mr. Cheeky: Yeah, they said I hadn't done anything and I could go and live on an island somewhere.

Coordinator: Oh I say, that's very nice. Well, off you go then.

Mr. Cheeky: No, I'm just pulling your leg, it's crucifixion really.

Coordinator: [laughing] Oh yes, very good. Well...

Mr. Cheeky: Yes I know, out of the door, one cross each, line on the left.

Si - have you ever known me to join a crucification campaign before? This really guy earned his ban.

No thats true...ok Ill vote 'no' then, dont bring him back then, but only doing it for you Pete, coz i Love ya he he, and I know ya a good judge on these things lol (he must be awful if you dont like him)

So yeah Ill vote now he he....press those buttons nooooooooowwww lol!

Nah, we're better off without the tw*t. The guy added nothing of value to the forum apart from the odd slightly amusing comment (which was usually at someone else's expense).

Supra01 on the other hand was quite funny, that bloke was off his rocker - you just never knew what was coming next!

exactly....not interested in getting cheap thrills from some condecending tosser....

I don’t care who it is this vote is about, so this is not aimed at a particular individual.

No way should a benned person be reinstated, it would be setting a very dangerous president, if you start reinstating people who have been banned.

I believe the mods are very fair when it comes to bans, people are usually given plenty of chances and warnings both publicly and privately, so a ban should come as no surprise. I don't think there should be any coming back from a ban otherwise you are introducing a system of suspensions.

There are other places where some are banned before even posting. Anyone banned from this site only have them selves to blame. The mods have enough to do without having to keep and eye on someone on probation.

If you let one back, you have lost the effectiveness of the banning process and potentially open the flood gates.There are plenty of other types of forum full of jerks if you want a really good laugh.