The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bring back flat4ire

JamieP

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a funny guy that i for one enjoyed reading his posts... and it cracked me up when anyone said anything about scoobies he jumped on them:D

I agree with you in part, but he was posting crap in the technical and supra chat sections which were complete bollocks. Just look at the posts he made in response to new members - he posted a hell of a lot of incorrect information which only helped confuse people who were genuinely interested in learning more about Supra's. He was a detrement to the club so should remain banned

If he'd stuck to Off Topic then fair enough....

*Stands down off soapbox* :D

He called me skinny and he called my wife a bitch! Actually.......yeah i guess he did tell it how it is. Bring him back i say! :D

lololol hahahahaha :thumbs: how r ya j

I agree with you in part, but he was posting crap in the technical and supra chat sections which were complete bollocks. Just look at the posts he made in response to new members - he posted a hell of a lot of incorrect information which only helped confuse people who were genuinely interested in learning more about Supra's. He was a detrement to the club so should remain banned

If he'd stuck to Off Topic then fair enough....

*Stands down off soapbox* :D

but then again when new people ask a q they get directed to the search button more than 50% of the time.

so does that mean whoever said that should also be banned?

They should have a smack round the head for sure and there mum ought to have brought them up propper like what I was.

generally he wasnt a stuck up snob and liked to enjoy himself on here, and entertained many others at the same time.

Ok..... but he was also abusive to many people, often unprovoked. There's no excuse for that and that's why he was banned in the end.

Just look at the posts he made in response to new members - he posted a hell of a lot of incorrect information which only helped confuse people who were genuinely interested in learning more about Supra's.

my post stating many newbies are pointed towards the search button was in reference to your previous post as shown above.

Did someone say fight??

I haven't forgiven you for using the 'C' word so much on Friday night yet...;) :D

was i there on friday?? i think you will find i was on another planet:p But sorry for using that word in front of you ui would'nt normally (it was the jagearmister i tell you):D

was i there on friday?? i think you will find i was on another planet:p But sorry for using that word in front of you ui would'nt normally (it was the jagearmister i tell you):D

You and Martin were highly amusing, don't worry. Especially when you staggered back to the tent together like two drunk love birds. ;) :p

my post stating many newbies are pointed towards the search button was in reference to your previous post as shown above.

This thread is about the renewal of flat4 (or more likely the lack of it), not about the treatment of new members in general. Flat4 was considerably less helpful then someone being pointed towards the search button (Though I don't really condone that). In fact he was deliberately misleading or provided incorrect information, so was in fact even less helpful than being pointed towards using search.