Bring back flat4ire

JamieP

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea he does want to come back;)

Just point him in the direction of the .co.uk site if all he's looking for is a supra owners club (as much as that site is an "owners" club :rolleyes: )

Although his audience is rather smaller. If he's not interested it kind of confirms that he only wants an big audience here to listen to his idiotic rantings.

Songs that stick in your head like an axe through your scull

( Bit like FlattyPuss) !

Leanne Rimes - You`re The Right Kind Of Wrong !

And another rarity (I bet no-one else her can tell me any lyrics for this masterpiece ?)

In My House by the Mary Jane Girls ( Year was 1985 )

If this was released today it would be Number 1 !

:innocent: :p :(

Just point him in the direction of the .co.uk site if all he's looking for is a supra owners club (as much as that site is an "owners" club :rolleyes: )

Although his audience is rather smaller. If he's not interested it kind of confirms that he only wants an big audience here to listen to his idiotic rantings.

nah he is banned from there for talking about this place:D:p

i cant find the post now but someone mentioned what positive he brought to the club..

i was at jae at the likwid art stand where another guy came over to say hello and he said he owned a supra and we got into conversation about supras etc. i later invited him over to come to our stand, to which his mood changed and said "everyone over there are tossers" i asked him why? and he replied i went over there earlier to have a look at the cars and asked someone (something about where he can find parts for his na, cant remember exactly what) and the person turned around and said to him "not around here, go back to your saxo" so what positive does that kind of talk bring to the club?!

i cant find the post now but someone mentioned what positive he brought to the club..

OK, that's just shit...

i was at jae at the likwid art stand where another guy came over to say hello and he said he owned a supra and we got into conversation about supras etc. i later invited him over to come to our stand, to which his mood changed and said "everyone over there are tossers" i asked him why? and he replied i went over there earlier to have a look at the cars and asked someone (something about where he can find parts for his na, cant remember exactly what) and the person turned around and said to him "not around here, go back to your saxo" so what positive does that kind of talk bring to the club?!

Loads of people had a pop at N/A's... mostly Mkiii drivers... tossers... he probably bumped into Dino on a beer run... :p

OK, that's just shit...

Loads of people had a pop at N/A's... mostly Mkiii drivers... tossers... he probably bumped into Dino on a beer run... :p

lol yeah but doesent give a good impression of a car owners club does it to push a new person away by talkin shit like that to them. on the other hand.. i was invited to a party at the evo club :blink:

so what positive does that kind of talk bring to the club?!

How does that relate at all with what we're discussing here!?

I agree - that's the wrong attitude, but it's well off topic. I milled around with lots of other clubs at JAE.

So..what did Flat4ire bring to the club that was positive? Nobody has answered this yet.

That would be Tom :eyebrows:

Actually, I had a little trouble from a fellow member too.

Was just looking at one Supra and heard this voice say "Don't touch what you can't afford". Turned around to see a little woman frowning and waving her finger at me :(

I agree - that's the wrong attitude, but it's well off topic. What did Flat4ire bring to the club that was positive? Nobody has answered this yet.

just great entertainment really.... wasn't he up for a soap award?

So..what did Flat4ire bring to the club that was positive? Nobody has answered this yet.

He was a funny guy that i for one enjoyed reading his posts... and it cracked me up when anyone said anything about scoobies he jumped on them:D

I agree - that's the wrong attitude, but it's well off topic. I milled around with lots of other clubs at JAE.

well the question was what positive has he brought to the club, and what i said was where was the positive in what was said to a new guy roaming around our stand. so does that mean whoever said that should also be banned? flat 4 was alright he had jokes, and he also told people how it is instead of beating around the bush. he knew what he was talking about when it came to technicality and generally he wasnt a stuck up snob and liked to enjoy himself on here, and entertained many others at the same time.

I think we can all safely say, he was agressive and after the roids kicked he couldn't talk reasonably with anyone. Perhaps he was different in real life, I'll never know. Hasn't he gone to Australia now though or something - I seem to remember something about him selling the car to finance the trip.

I think the 'banter' at JAE was different, or at least I hope so.

I think we can all safely say, he was agressive and after the roids kicked he couldn't talk reasonably with anyone. Perhaps he was different in real life, I'll never know. Hasn't he gone to Australia now though or something - I seem to remember something about him selling the car to finance the trip.

I think the 'banter' at JAE was different, or at least I hope so.

no he aint gone yet:)

Never abused me personally as my car wasn`t for sale at "too high a price"!

Interesting conversations but for me OK and funny (I`ve a weird sense of humour before i get abuse !)

Well he never "Swore" if he did I`d tell him where to "Politely" go but never needed to, I`d buy him a beer at my local and I think w`ed have a laugh and I`m almost 46 !)

Cum on FlattyPuss !

:p :( :blink: